Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Looks like the end game is drawing near for Jose. He didn't sign the new central defender on deadline day, he says there is nothing that would make him decide to leave Chelsea (Roman will be the one doing the deciding). The end was on the cards the moment he took the job. Going back to work for someone who has already sacked you is a bad idea. OT will be his next destination, unless LVG can turn things around there pronto. I reckon Klopp would be Chelsea's 1st choice to replace him. That would have the added bonus of peeing all over Liverpool's fireworks. Chelsea have made a habit of gazzumping their rivals; think Pedro and Willian.

I doubt United would ever have Mourinho. If they wanted him they could have had him already.

• Like 2

Truly struggling to come to terms with Mo,s blind faith in playing Ivanovich ..add to that Mikel .........playing Dave a Lb still not resting or benching Fabreghast and Hazard. Cahill has done little wrong imo and didn,t deserve to dropped/rested

The only positive thing Mo has done this season ( and i cant think whywhistling.gif ) is sign a new 4 year deal. Thankfully Roman does have the ball,s that Mo clearly ain,t got and if things don,t improve.........he,ll be gone. All that aside i,m afraid we are gonna have to wait till the Walsall game before he plays the players that he should be playing NOW.......the stubborn twatt.

• Like 1

Looks like the end game is drawing near for Jose. He didn't sign the new central defender on deadline day, he says there is nothing that would make him decide to leave Chelsea (Roman will be the one doing the deciding). The end was on the cards the moment he took the job. Going back to work for someone who has already sacked you is a bad idea. OT will be his next destination, unless LVG can turn things around there pronto. I reckon Klopp would be Chelsea's 1st choice to replace him. That would have the added bonus of peeing all over Liverpool's fireworks. Chelsea have made a habit of gazzumping their rivals; think Pedro and Willian.

Most of thats a load of old twaddle! (as summed up by the "twit" giving the post a likewink.png )

How can you be so quick to write off a manager like Mourinho with his track record? We are FIVE games into the seasonrolleyes.gif

What would be the point in sacking him? Yes the end is on the cards for every manager the moment they start a new job, thats football but there has to be logic behind a sacking and in this case i see none.

Theres nothing to suggest from anything that Klopp has said in the past that working at Chelsea for Abramovich is the type of role he would relish. Clop is driven by the challenge he wants to take on as shown by his loyalty to Dortmund on little or no budget.

Why would Old Trafford be Mourinho's next destination? Theres absolutely nothing to suggest that they want him as a manager, as shown before when Moyes was chosen, then van Gaal.

For what its worth I too don't think Moanrinho will be sacked however his credibilty is at and all time low. He even, after last nights game, will not come out and admit the obvious that they were second best all over the pitch.In fact for 20 mins Everton made Chelsea look like a pub team.

I made the point at the end of last season that Chelsea's success was due to good play but also hardly an injury and the same back four carried them

through and that was never going to continue as ageing legs dont get any younger. For a so called professional outfit Chelsea's coaching staff can't even get their worst performing RB Ivanovic to stop standing with his hands behind his back even he is not in the box.Try yourself running with your hands

behind your back and see how you go,may as well be a cardboard cut out. Has he been told to stop it ? obviously not.

Sir Bobby Charlton,a United director, as I pointed out a long time ago, publicly stated, before Moyes appointment, that Mourinho was not acceptable as a future United manager and it had nothing to do with his football management ability but rather his appalling behaviour.

Roman being or not being Jewish is just a smokescreen,who cares?If you care to go to Wikipedia and read about his personal history, basically just a foot soldier with a self confessed petty criminal background who with help grew to be a multi billionaire you would wonder how he ever passed the FA's fit and proper person screening but he did as did Thaksin.

Lastly I hear the Dr Eva's legal team have almost completed their unfair dismissal evidence for a case against Mourinho and good luck to her.

That will be another distraction the TEAM does not need.

• Like 1

How can you be so quick to write off a manager like Mourinho with his track record? We are FIVE games into the seasonrolleyes.gif

What would be the point in sacking him?

one scappy win in five matchs ,leaking like a civ, mou,s body lanauge looks, as good as the players. same as a deadman walking

keeps playing branno who has been a shot bird,and main culprit in letting goals going in

fabers is out of gas, starting plugger mikel, fluff me , matic needs ramires as his partner ,but cannot get on the bench,

baba not on the bench ??????????done a research he is not injured,what the fluff going on mou,s brain is beyond me

E/S has been his greatest fan,but if he does nt smell the onions,and make vital changes ,and get immediate wins,roman will pull the trigger,could, nt put enuff money on it

the eva spat ,which mou carried on like a baby,should be resolved by reinstating her,plus her partner, that may be the best tonic ever

presently we are with the dregs like your team spuds, and playing like them, if mou keeps us there , again roman will pull the trigger, and bullseye will be klopps

so hows that <deleted>??????now be a good little laddie and give E/S a kiss,(hit the like it button) now if spuds get a win today,you are in front of the chavs,i do deserve a kiss if that happens

its a shitters ditch good morning to all my readers on the footy forumsmile.png

What's he playing at? I haven't checked but the average age of that team he picked yesterday must have been hovering around pensionable levels. I did get to smile once during the game when the commentator said "Strangely enough, Ivanovic has played for Serbia at centre back in both the Euro 2016 qualifiers."

Moronho bought the wrong keeper. Butland has been outstanding this afternoon, stopped it being about 8-0 I shit you not.

I've always liked Butland but there's nothing wrong with Bergovic either. His problem is the abyssmal form of Terry and Ivanovic, thereby putting added pressure on Zouma and Azpilicueta who are getting dragged out of position to cover for the two tortoises around them. Matic has covered more ground in these last five games than he did all of last season.

• Like 1

I made the point at the end of last season that Chelsea's success was due to good play but also hardly an injury and the same back four carried them

through and that was never going to continue as ageing legs dont get any younger.

Sir Bobby Charlton,a United director, as I pointed out a long time ago, publicly stated, before Moyes appointment, that Mourinho was not acceptable as a future United manager and it had nothing to do with his football management ability but rather his appalling behaviour.

for fluffs sake get another point, you have the used the same point over and over again, are u bored,??? well we are, bringing up the same shit

and love rats giggs behaviour is acceptable by sir bobby,and mou,s is not???????????

mou.s behaviour or spats are at least football related

WHERE

love rat giggs, was shagging his brothers , missus for 8 yrs, and completely shown no remorse at all,

sir bobby is being very hypercritcal of himself, is,nt he???

its chalk and cheese,between both cases

its a fizzles good morning to all my fanssmile.png

• Like 1

Not a bad performance from a small club,was it Jose?

You would think Chelsea were the SMALL club offering 20 million and then upping it 4 times to 38 million

For a class act like John Stones who at todays prices is worth every penny of 50 million

I received an sms from a Chelsea supporter recently :-

"He (Stones) has put in a transfer request

He will be at Chelsea make no bones about it

When you're a small club in Liverpool that's what happens"

But its only 5 games, bitter (no pun intended) experience has taught me caution.

Most of thats a load of old twaddle! (as summed up by the "twit" giving the post a likewink.png )

What would be the point in sacking him? Yes the end is on the cards for every manager the moment they start a new job, thats football but there has to be logic behind a sacking and in this case i see none.

Theres nothing to suggest from anything that Klopp has said in the past that working at Chelsea for Abramovich is the type of role he would relish. Clop is driven by the challenge he wants to take on as shown by his loyalty to Dortmund on little or no budget.

Why would Old Trafford be Mourinho's next destination? Theres absolutely nothing to suggest that they want him as a manager, as shown before when Moyes was chosen, then van Gaal.

I wouldn't write him off; I think he's the best there is. I think Abramovic will make the change; he's done it plenty of times before, has he not?

One of the richest clubs in the world, Chelsea F.C. was founded on March 14, 1905 at The Rising Sun pub (now The Butcher's Hook). After a short time, the club was elected into the Second Division at the Football League AGM on May 29, 1905. Chelsea's first game took place away at Stockport County on September 2, 1905. They lost the game 1-0. Their first home game was against Liverpool in a friendly. They won 4-0.

Ok all you blues brothers out there who our your favourite 3 players of the last decade.

I will start with mine.

1. Terry

2. Zola

3. Lampard

"Sir Bobby is being hypercritical of himself".

Please explain.

In English. Without being hysterical or neurotic.

no fluffin worries

A/ excessively or severly critical, B/ two face , C/ false

perhaps, i could have used hypocritesmile.png

whats your prob,anyway????

You frequently don't make sense is the problem.

As above for instance.

Are you an English teacher?

"Sir Bobby is being hypercritical of himself".

Please explain.

In English. Without being hysterical or neurotic.

no fluffin worries

A/ excessively or severly critical, B/ two face , C/ false

perhaps, i could have used hypocritesmile.png

whats your prob,anyway????

You frequently don't make sense is the problem.

As above for instance.

Are you an English teacher?

why don,t you fluff off, you imbecile

So your definition of an imbecile is somebody who demonstrates competence at spelling, grammar and punctuation and generally has a decent command of the English language.

I wouldn't expect much of audience though,as I suspect that most on here have us on ignore.

Edited by rott

So your definition of an imbecile is somebody who demonstrates competence at spelling, grammar and punctuation and generally has a decent command of the English language.

I wouldn't expect much of audience though,as I suspect that most on here have us on ignore.

trollsign.jpg

• Like 1

Moronho bought the wrong keeper. Butland has been outstanding this afternoon, stopped it being about 8-0 I shit you not.

Only got to the box in time for the 2nd half. Actually I was thinking that maybe Arsene bought the wrong keeper Chic as Butland made yet another point blank stop through outstanding positioning.

I didn't entirely agree with you when you opined "past-it" on the ole-Chav when we were bidding for him, but I didn't entirely disagree either. Suspect that Arsene got tired of developing outstanding young talent between sticks only to see them plateau out at 23 to 25 yo. Almunia, Manone, Flaphandski, Sczesney.

• Like 1

You would think Chelsea were the SMALL club offering 20 million and then upping it 4 times to 38 million

For a class act like John Stones who at todays prices is worth every penny of 50 million

The odds were Buckingham Palace to a bag of beans that Stones would have a faultless performance, against the club that tried to sign him, in front of his adoring fans and a non trier of a centre forward.

• Like 1

The odds were Buckingham Palace to a bag of beans that Stones would have a faultless performance, against the club that tried to sign him, in front of his adoring fans and a non trier of a centre forward.

I have watched every Everton game last season and this season,John Stones as been OUTSTANDING for JEverton.

It might of been a different story if Chelsea had not tried to take the piss out of Everton by offering 20 million in the first place.

If its par for the course with Kenwright,Everton will sell him for what he is worth 50 million as Kenwright insists the books must balance

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Chelsea balancing of the books meeting.

And lets face it,the only reason your sugar daddy chairman bought Chelsea was he had promised his lad a cowboy outfit for christmas.

Edited by soap

Heya guys,
I've been given the green light to start a brand new Chelsea Supporter's Club here in Bangkok.
We are currently looking for members to join up. We are hoping to meet up weekly (or at least the major games) to watch and say hi to other hardcore fans. Benefits include:
officially affiliated with the club
monthly prize draws for signed merch
option to vote for player of the year and present award
priority ticket access
etc.

NO SIGNUP FEE (unless we reach a higher tier because of a larger interest)
annual club trips

and yeah yeah, we aren't doing so good this season... blah. can only get better... :)

Just add me on FB (Tom William Barrett) (i'll check my Other folder constantly) your name, last name, and if you're currently a True Blue member already! and PLEASE sign up here on their official site as I'll need ur member number. Thanks guys!
https://mytickets.tickets.com/buy/MyTicketsServlet?agency=CHELSEA_SCLUB&organ_val=46809&trxstate=231

I promise this isn't spam. you guys can come kick my ass personally at Casa Azul (which i'm there most nights) if all goes to shit. I'm just a passionate fan and want to be more involved!

• Like 2