Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

No matter how poor my team is atleast i can hold my head high and say i'm not a chelsea fan. I wouldn't want to carry that stigma around with me.

Yes carms, imagine carrying that stigma around for the last 5 years !

Now that really would be doing time!

Hang on a minute iv'e just found something that confirms the Chavs are a big club, i can't actually believe this

Chelsea (1) 2 Bolton Wanderers (0) 1 Date: Saturday, 18th December 1982 Competition: Football League Division 2 Position 14 Venue: Stamford Bridge Attendance:

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Footnote : At least it looks like they won 113.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Hang on a minute iv'e just found something that confirms the Chavs are a big club, i can't actually believe this

Chelsea (1) 2 Bolton Wanderers (0) 1 Date: Saturday, 18th December 1982 Competition: Football League Division 2 Position 14 Venue: Stamford Bridge Attendance:

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Be fair alf....I'm sure the other 40000 were at Hamley's doing their Xmas shopping. laugh.png

24.gif24.gif24.gif

I love that you are spending time researching a real football club. Well done.

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Blimey,you have been working hard. Is that the best you can do or are there any more gems like that?

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Blimey,you have been working hard. Is that the best you can do or are there any more gems like that?

That,s not bad for a yid. Only had to go back 30 years. The boys from des per ate lane. What a bitter jealous bunch of c**ts u r

Body marks, sores, bleeding wounds, gouging etc, are you saying this describes Chelsea fans?

..........oh, just a minute you said Stigma not Stigmata......sorry chaps.biggrin.png

Edited by uptheos

Body marks, sores, bleeding wounds, gouging etc, are you saying this describes Chelsea fans?

..........oh, just a minute you said Stigma not Stigmata......sorry chaps.biggrin.png

What a wag you are.

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Yes, here's another one :

Chelsea (2) 6 Cambridge United (0) 0 Date: Saturday, 15th January 1983 Competition: Football League Division 2 Position 12 Venue: Stamford Bridge Attendance: 7,808

Edited by alfieconn

And here is a different game.....

http://www.forbes.co...tspur/gallery/5

What a bunch of plastics, nothing like giving your team some support is there?

And there was still more Spurs supporters than turned up for your game with Bolton (6,903). 24.gif

You're comparing a league 2 game to a FINAL!!!! cheesy.gif

I guess Spurs fans didn't know what a final was, so didn't buy a ticket.clap2.gif

You're comparing a league 2 game to a FINAL!!!! cheesy.gif

Semi final old boy, semi final, still i wouldn't expect you to know that 23.gif

I guess Spurs fans didn't know what a final was, so didn't buy a ticket.clap2.gif

We've known what a FA Cup final is 8 times against your 7 !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

But that was in black and white.

Yes correct, it's called history, not that you would know much about that 15.gif

Isn't it something old people talk about to make young people bored?

A question for you Alfie. At what age did you decide to support Spurs? And how much research did you do into fan base numbers and history?

Not for me, iv'e always found it quite interesting listening to here old people reminiscing !

A question for you Alfie. At what age did you decide to support Spurs?

I didn't decide, i was sort of born into it ! due to the fact that i spent my early years living 5 mins from the ground, my mum was from Tottenham, my dad was an ardent Spurs supporter as was his dad !

And how much research did you do into fan base numbers and history?

About 5 mins worth, Google is my friend.

• Like 1

A question for you Alfie. At what age did you decide to support Spurs?

I didn't decide, i was sort of born into it ! due to the fact that i spent my early years living 5 mins from the ground, my mum was from Tottenham, my dad was an ardent Spurs supporter as was his dad !

Exactly my point. Fan base and history was irrelevant in choosing a club to support, so why is it so important to you now?

Or is that all you have now?

no. it's something real football fans talk about to make sure chelsea fans know their place. ;)

Now there is a suprise! A Liverpool fan going on about history.

Nothing like fitting in to a stereotype is there StevieH? 555

no. it's something real football fans talk about to make sure chelsea fans know their place. wink.png

wasn't aware it was a stereotype outside of the fans of two small clubs that play in blue.

to go on about history you have to have one by the way. it means you have memories and experiences. as opposed to plastic flags and song lyric sheets left on seats.

But that was in black and white.

"People should know when they are defeated" Quit now mate, Alfredo's running rings round youbiggrin.png

Yeah,call it a day mjj. You must know by now you are up against the top anorak of nerds inc.

no. it's something real football fans talk about to make sure chelsea fans know their place. wink.png

wasn't aware it was a stereotype outside of the fans of two small clubs that play in blue.

to go on about history you have to have one by the way. it means you have memories and experiences. as opposed to plastic flags and song lyric sheets left on seats.

Sort yourself out,soft lad. Your'e talking about Saturday morning pictures.