Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Left of centre.

'On me head Smokie....'

Don't let carms know you're left of centre pal....he'll have you for breakfast! :D

I thought he was a woman with a name like that. Certainly talks like the bitter variety.

• Like 1

Left of centre.

'On me head Smokie....'

Don't let carms know you're left of centre pal....he'll have you for breakfast! :D
I thought he was a woman with a name like that. Certainly talks like the bitter variety.

He's got Maggie's twinset and pearls look down to a T.

Look out for flying handbags! :D

Left of centre.

'On me head Smokie....'

Don't let carms know you're left of centre pal....he'll have you for breakfast! biggrin.png

Now he's coming after you for sure !!biggrin.png No offense Carmine, but that is funny.tongue.png

I'm looking forward to doing a clean sweep next season regarding all the trophies, anyone out there think their team will achieve more than Chelsea next season? biggrin.png

Glad to hear you made it back from Disneyland in one piece. smile.png

I'm looking forward to doing a clean sweep next season regarding all the trophies, anyone out there think their team will achieve more than Chelsea next season? biggrin.png

I suppose it'll depend as usual on how many more millions you spend over clubs whose annual budget is probably less than David Luiz spends on his peculiar afro frizz hairstyle

Well lots of reports on Cavani.

Some papers are reporting that Lukaku has spoken to Jose and has decided to not go on loan next season. Happy with that.

Carmine, you have to speculate to accumulate. :-)

Also our wage bill has been reduced with Malouda and Benayoun both gone. Those 2 combined is supposed to be in the region of 170k a week. Probably the same as Cavani's wages will be.

Other players gone are Ferriera, Turnbull and Hilario.

Some papers are reporting that Lukaku has spoken to Jose and has decided to not go on loan next season. Happy with that.

Also our wage bill has been reduced with Malouda and Benayoun both gone. Those 2 combined is supposed to be in the region of 170k a week. Probably the same as Cavani's wages will be.

With 'keepers Turnbull and Hilario gone,it looks like Courtois, and the youngster Jamal Blackman, will be in the squad for next season.

I'm really pleased that Lukaku is staying at Chelsea and I hope he gets given enough chance to prove himself. We already know what he can do, but he needs a run of games like anyone else.

I'm really pleased that Lukaku is staying at Chelsea and I hope he gets given enough chance to prove himself. We already know what he can do, but he needs a run of games like anyone else.

But he won't get it if they buy Cavani !

I'm looking forward to doing a clean sweep next season regarding all the trophies, anyone out there think their team will achieve more than Chelsea next season? :D

I suppose it'll depend as usual on how many more millions you spend over clubs whose annual budget is probably less than David Luiz spends on his peculiar afro frizz hairstyle

I'm just glad that Fellatio looks like he's going to Arsenal and not Chelsea.

If Lukaku has decided to stay do you still think you might be buying Cavani baring in mind you already have Torres and Ba?

Lukaku must have been given some assurances otherwise he would be crazy to stay. The world cup is next year and he needs to be playing.

btw, loved the "speculate to accumulate" line. I bet you had trouble keeping a straight face typing that!thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

If we buy Cavani, or any other striker, I can't see both Torres and Ba staying. Unless, next year we will be playing with 2 strikers instead of one.

I really hope Lukaku hasn't been given an empty promise.

If we buy Cavani, or any other striker, I can't see both Torres and Ba staying. Unless, next year we will be playing with 2 strikers instead of one.

I really hope Lukaku hasn't been given an empty promise.

Given good chances I think Lukaku will become a real fans favourite. Have high hopes he will be the real deal.

Does Jose need Lukaku AND Ba? Seems to me he only needs one Drogba style player?

And what's the latest on the other Luka?

I reckon Jose will keep Torres.

Lukaku is a more Jose type player than Ba.

I think Ba may well be sold.

Does Jose need Lukaku AND Ba? Seems to me he only needs one Drogba style player?

I think you may be right.

I'd like to see Jose bring Torres to life.

He could see that as a challenge and make Roman happy.

• Like 1

I think too much time and energy has been spent already on getting Torres to perform,lads. He's had umpteen chances and hasn't fulfilled his potential and substantial price tag. The problem is,while the club is running around in circles,pandering after his needs,somebody else could be in his place banging in the goals. He did have a better season under Benitez but it still wasn't good enough. To a certain extent,Ba was affected by this "Torres dilemma' because he started off really well but tailed off badly towards the end of the season.

Lukaku,before he went to West Brom on loan,looked good in patches but came across as a bit lazy. The loan move has shown everybody what he can do and,for a young lad,has the potential to go a long way. Mourinho must be relishing the chance of working with him as the 'new Drogba'.

I'm just glad that Fellatio looks like he's going to Arsenal and not Chelsea.

An unfortunate name indeed.laugh.png