Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Maybe because it was about Mourinho in the Chelsea Asia tour 2013?

You're the sort of guy that reminds someone that they sh1t themselves at 7 years old in the school playground on their 60th birthday, aren't you? :-)

biggrin.png Oh i don't know about that. I just think it was a disgraceful display of dispicable bad sportsmanship and as such kind of grates when people are barking off about what a great guy he is. And since Sir Bobby Robson's name was thrown in i wonder what the great old guy what have thought of it?

Perhaps that explains it better

Oh and before you get all precious about the odious little git i am well aware he was the Madrid manager,at the tim not yours. Its not about chelsea, its about the person

Edited by carmine

I dunno, we scored the second highest in the league last year. With improvement from Hazard, Oscar and the additions of Lukaku and KDB, we seem to be in good shape. Especially with the stuttering inactivity of many of the other teams. Early days, but I think we are probably favourites at the mo.

I'm really pleased he kept Lukaku, I think he will be the best very soon.

Interesting to see how often he will start for Chelsea. A big strong center forward would suit you and this guys such a handful. He was all over our center backs last season when we played the baggies. Instantly reminds me of Drogba. Can't be a bad thing can it!

ok Let's stop the bs.

I have found your comments carmine about Wenger and Redknapp highly disrespectful.

Wenger, an enemy manager. Harry, a Spurs manager.

Harry was innocent. It was his dog Rosie that was the tax dodger. By all accounts Rosie was also far more literate than with better IT skills if Harry's court statement was truthful.

I couldn't possibly comment on Monsieur Wenger, an opposition managerbiggrin.png

It might have slipped under the radar, but we still seem to have Hilarious on our books. He's gone out to the US tour, along with Cech, Schwarzer and Blackman. KDB is back with the squad, but no Kalas - hamstring.

Chelsea's first match is against Serie A giants Inter at 01:00BST on Friday, before facing either AC Milan or Valencia and Roma.

Chelsea have won all three of their pre-season games since Mourinho returned to Stamford Bridge - beating Singh All-Stars 1-0, Malaysia XI 4-1 and Indonesia All-Stars 8-1.

25-man squad in full: Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Hilario, Jamal Blackman, Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Ryan Bertrand, David Luiz, John Mikel Obi, Michael Essien, Oscar, Ramires, Frank Lampard, Marco van Ginkel, Eden Hazard, Juan Mata, Victor Moses, Andre Schurrle, Kevin De Bruyne, Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku, Demba Ba

Not a bad little outfit eh?

Correction. 26 man squad.

Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Hilario, Jamal Blackman, Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Ryan Bertrand, David Luiz, John Mikel Obi, Michael Essien, Oscar, Ramires, Frank Lampard, Marco van Ginkel, Eden Hazard, Juan Mata, Victor Moses, Andre Schurrle, Kevin De Bruyne, Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku, Demba Ba, Jose Mourhino.

We love you.

Romelu Lukaku.

Anderlecht Age 16-18. Plays 98, scores 41, assists 18.

WBA. Age 19. Plays 38, scores 17, assists. 4.

Still early days for him, but there is no denying he is doing all right.

Can't wait!

• Like 1

201213 TOP TEN EPL Scorers.

1 Robin Van Persie Manchester United 26

2 Luis Suárez Liverpool 23

3 Gareth Bale Tottenham Hotspur 21

4 Christian Benteke Aston Villa 19

5 Michu Swansea City 18

6 Romelu Lukaku West Bromwich Albion 17

7= Demba Ba Chelsea/Newcastle United 15

Dimitar Berbatov Fulham 15

Rickie Lambert Southampton 15

Frank Lampard Chelsea 15

Romelu Lukaku.

Anderlecht Age 16-18. Plays 98, scores 41, assists 18.

WBA. Age 19. Plays 38, scores 17, assists. 4.

Still early days for him, but there is no denying he is doing all right.

Can't wait!

I see the youngsters had an impressive 5-1 win.

Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Hilario, Jamal Blackman, Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Ryan Bertrand, David Luiz, John Mikel Obi, Michael Essien, Oscar, Ramires, Frank Lampard, Marco van Ginkel, Eden Hazard, Juan Mata, Victor Moses, Andre Schurrle, Kevin De Bruyne, Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku, Demba Ba, Jose Mourhino.

We love you.

Some squad that!!............. but defensively you are definitely lacking at the moment,as a Red i hope you don't add to it or if you do let it be another forward because you sure don't need any more.

You will get found out with that defence especially when Terry and Cahill are injured which they are a lot.

Still up with a better chance than City of challenging us though thumbsup.gif

We love you.

Some squad that!!............. but defensively you are definitely lacking at the moment,as a Red i hope you don't add to it or if you do let it be another forward because you sure don't need any more.

You will get found out with that defence especially when Terry and Cahill are injured which they are a lot.

I think Chelsea will give United a run for their money, not really sure who the other three will be or in what order they will finish. Depends on certain transfers happening.

Edited by uptheos

We love you.

Challenging you for what? .......You wiill stuggle to make the top 4....... But thats just me giving you an Honest opinion thumbsup.gif .....

We love you.

Challenging you for what? .......You wiill stuggle to make the top 4....... But thats just me giving you an Honest opinion thumbsup.gif .....

Your honest opinion is accepted Keith.....but as you know it is just wishful thinking like all the rest....if you really think this i am sure you could put your money where your mouth is....you are saying we will struggle to make the top four! whistling.gif i say we will piss it smile.png

We love you.

Your honest opinion is accepted Keith.....but as you know it is just wishful thinking like all the rest....if you really think this i am sure you could put your money where your mouth is....you are saying we will struggle to make the top four! whistling.gif i say we will piss it smile.png

£150 at 3.45 on Betfair ...........i do put money where............. my account is.

I agree with MrRed about the defence.

might need to do something this window or in January.

Mourhino will know.

Really? Only City and Arsenal conceded less than us last year.

MrRed, you really think our other CB's of Luiz and Ivanovic are lacking? I have to disagree there.

The only signing I would make would be for another LB in case Cole gets injured, Bertrand just isn't good enough at the moment/ever. I would have liked us to go for Shaw, but the donut signed a new contract.

£150 at 3.45 on Betfair ...........i do put money where............. my account is.

What for United to finish outside the top four....tongue.png

I agree with MrRed about the defence.

might need to do something this window or in January.

Mourhino will know.

Really? Only City and Arsenal conceded less than us last year.

MrRed, you really think our other CB's of Luiz and Ivanovic are lacking? I have to disagree there.

The only signing I would make would be for another LB in case Cole gets injured, Bertrand just isn't good enough at the moment/ever. I would have liked us to go for Shaw, but the donut signed a new contract.

Both the two you mentioned are very much lacking in defensive skills,they do tend to go walkabout you mentioned Cole if he gets injured which is the same with Terry and Cahill the lad at right back Azzi!!! not that good for me.

But to put my thoughts into context look at United"s defense frailty's last season YET we still won the league tongue.png

We need to be conceding less than city and arsenal.

MrRed is right in my opinion.

I don't rate Cahill, and JT is knocking on.

Left back cover for Cole? maybe a good idea.

If Abramovich is getting his wallet out it needs to be to improve the defence.

Azpi is still quite young and after last season I'm happy for him to be in the first 11. I'm with SinglePot on his Cahill and Terry evaluation, but Terry still has it, just not for 50 of so games a season any more. Ivanovic is more than capable of covering Dave at RB also.

.....and MrRed, savour it because you aren't gonna win it next season.........or the season after that. :-)

SinglePot, one thing about Mourinho is he doesn't like to concede goals. Even with no reinforcements I would expect us to concede a lot less than last season.

Edited by mjj
  • Like 1