Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

We need to be conceding less than city and arsenal.

MrRed is right in my opinion.

I don't rate Cahill, and JT is knocking on.

Left back cover for Cole? maybe a good idea.

If Abramovich is getting his wallet out it needs to be to improve the defence.

Exactly and Jose is just using the Rooney saga as a smokescreen,they will buy another defender or two i think if not then it could be a major risk if the above have injuries.

I know Essian and Mikkel can cover there but it would be asking a lot against the quality teams especially in the CL.

We need to be conceding less than city and arsenal.

MrRed is right in my opinion.

I don't rate Cahill, and JT is knocking on.

Left back cover for Cole? maybe a good idea.

If Abramovich is getting his wallet out it needs to be to improve the defence.

Exactly and Jose is just using the Rooney saga as a smokescreen,they will buy another defender or two i think if not then it could be a major risk if the above have injuries.

I know Essian and Mikkel can cover there but it would be asking a lot against the quality teams especially in the CL.

Mourinho likes things tight at the back, if he thinks there is a chink, I'm confident he will fix it as a priority.

You are all making sense to me gentlemen.

Chelsea midfield and up front looking very tidy.

Nobody likes it tighter at the back than Mourhino.

RM unhappy with Jose because of too defensive!

Jogo f****** bonito.

Oh and you still need a World class striker biggrin.png

Torres ......has lost it as a player at the top of his game...was brilliant and Liverpool ruined him.

Ba.....Is not top draw and goes missing to much in games

Lukaku.....Still learning and could be a bit special but will he get the game time?

The others are bench boys now so it looks like Torres up front again and then Ba and then Lukaku but Jose needs to sort this out also.

So dodgy defence......Amazing midfield.....Uncertainty with your strikers.

Torres ......has lost it as a player at the top of his game...was brilliant and Liverpool ruined him.

Lukaku.....Still learning and could be a bit special but will he get the game time?

The others are bench boys now so it looks like Torres up front again and then Ba and then Lukaku but Jose needs to sort this out also.

And Mourhino is sh****** himself cos he knows he's not up to the job.

If anybody could get 150 percent out of a player.....

Never mind the tactics Mr Moyes.

Just sit in the corner while Jose and The Boss have a glass of Portugese red wine.

Against an injured defence, shabby midfield and amazing striker. ;-)

Well i have to agree our injuries in defence last season ...especially before xmas were terrible and we did well to protect our new goalie really well also and come though the season.We need to sort out were Jones is going to be playing but i think he will still be used as a utility player this season although he clearly says he wants to be a C/H. Vidic will struggle but Ferdinand is still doing well and Evans surprises me each season.

Midfield will soon be better than you are predicting but please spare the bullshit mjj as you know very well Carrick was the outstanding holding midfielder in the country last season.Not shabby at all.whistling.gif

The good news is we are adding to it and already have done ...imagine how good we will be when it isnt shabby as you suggest!! wink.png

We have plenty of options in attack even if we get rid of one of the biggest(if not the biggest)player in the Premier League.....so not all bad is it....from the Champions

And we have a new manager biggrin.png

Well i have to agree our injuries in defence last season ...especially before xmas were terrible and we did well to protect our new goalie really well also and come though the season.We need to sort out were Jones is going to be playing but i think he will still be used as a utility player this season although he clearly says he wants to be a C/H. Vidic will struggle but Ferdinand is still doing well and Evans surprises me each season.

Midfield will soon be better than you are predicting but please spare the bullshit mjj as you know very well Carrick was the outstanding holding midfielder in the country last season.Not shabby at all.whistling.gif

The good news is we are adding to it and already have done ...imagine how good we will be when it isnt shabby as you suggest!! wink.png

We have plenty of options in attack even if we get rid of one of the biggest(if not the biggest)player in the Premier League.....so not all bad is it....from the Champions

Who are you trying to kid?

Laudrup on day one will not be listening to this crap.

In the recent All Stars game,Teerasep made Ferdinand and Evans look like a couple of cart horses on more than one occasion. You've got problems there,Red. Jones has to play in central defence,in my opinion.

Which manager is that? Moyes or the ones he goes to advice for - Giggs/Rio.

Yeah biggrin.png you could add Neville to that as well! and Scholes will there before xmas i think...i think he is lucky to be surrounded with them as i was worried when Rene went ....but for me he has done the right thing and he will have the players fighting for him as from the footage i have seen so far the coaching system he is putting in place is very different from before.And the senior players are obviously determined to do well for Moyes if anything to prove that they are as good a team without Ferguson steering them.

And Ferguson is still on the board of directors remember so his experience is there for Moyes.....what more could a manger ask for?

The only real concern i have at this moment is the way we have conducted transfer business openly(seemingly...although i am still not convinced)and still believe that the departure of David Gill is having more of an impact at higher levels already than it should have done ......Ed Woodward is the Glazers man and that is telling with these transfer goings on at the moment.

Although i do know inside Old Trafford that what has gone on while they have been in Asia will be acted upon and will not happen again...that is what the directors will see to and on the pitch will then take care of its self.

I have been impressed with our Belgian kid and also know that Zaha is going to be a major asset for us.

You have lost me.

Get it up to "the big man at the back stick",hey Red? In the modern game,you don't need a central striker as Barcelona have consistently proved. We've got enough classy, offensive, goalscoring midfield players who are capable of bamboozling the 'logs of wood' that most teams in the Premier League possess. There are places for Torres,Ba or Lukaku in the set up but,if they think they'll be sitting twiddling their thumbs in the penalty area,they've got another thing coming.

Oldgit not that much difference from last year then really with the three...Hazard Mata and Oscar with the player i do like Ramires coming on or starting in place of Oscar....up front Torres or if Jose is brave go with Droghba the 2nd wink.png

No change really and you won nowt last season.

Edit sorry you won the losers cup!

Jose loves Essian apparently which means he will play a similar way defensively.

Edited by MrRed

New formation MrRed, I reckon Oscar will play in the centre as Jose has already said he will play Mata on the right, Hazard on the left.

Question is, how much will our upstarts improve? Azpi, Oscar, Hazard, Lukaku and KDB will all be improving as the season goes on.

sounds like Bojangles was spot on with you red.

Bless...i am sure MrBojangles will be spot on when we are getting pissed in his garden next week laugh.png

Now if you resort to trying to cause trouble stay off the booze and go to be bed wink.png Everybody is bang on about you. biggrin.png

• Like 2

New formation MrRed, I reckon Oscar will play in the centre as Jose has already said he will play Mata on the right, Hazard on the left.

Question is, how much will our upstarts improve? Azpi, Oscar, Hazard, Lukaku and KDB will all be improving as the season goes on.

Yes looking forward to seeing the three youngsters you have brought in just can't see them getting much game time with your established players.

Moses looks like he will treading water.

Bless...i am sure MrBojangles will be spot on when we are getting pissed in his garden next week laugh.png

Now if you resort to trying to cause trouble stay off the booze and go to be bed wink.png Everybody is bang on about you. biggrin.png

Noblesse oblige.

You have lost me.

Swansea don't care if you were champions last year.

got it?

Your honest opinion is accepted Keith.....but as you know it is just wishful thinking like all the rest....if you really think this i am sure you could put your money where your mouth is....you are saying we will struggle to make the top four! whistling.gif i say we will piss it smile.png

£150 at 3.45 on Betfair ...........i do put money where............. my account is.

What for United to finish outside the top four....tongue.png

Totally plauseible Red that you willwink.png ...seeing as you asked though its 10/1 on top 4 and 8/1 on that you won,t make the top 4.....needless to say that i,ve laid your mob not to make top 4...laugh.png ..

• Like 1

Your honest opinion is accepted Keith.....but as you know it is just wishful thinking like all the rest....if you really think this i am sure you could put your money where your mouth is....you are saying we will struggle to make the top four! whistling.gif i say we will piss it smile.png

£150 at 3.45 on Betfair ...........i do put money where............. my account is.

What for United to finish outside the top four....tongue.png

Totally plauseible Red that you willwink.png ...seeing as you asked though its 10/1 on top 4 and 8/1 on that you won,t make the top 4.....needless to say that i,ve laid your mob not to make top 4...laugh.png ..

I would of given you twelves biggrin.png

Let's hope it's not pissing with rain then or you might need a brolly.

Chelsea 2-0 Inter

Oscar and Hazard (pen)

Oscar playing behind the striker.

We've also signed another whipper snapper, Stipe Perica, 18, CF, Croatian, 10 goals in 23 for NK Zadar and plays for the U20 national side.

• Like 1

Chelsea 2-0 Inter

Oscar and Hazard (pen)

Oscar playing behind the striker.

We've also signed another whipper snapper, Stipe Perica, 18, CF, Croatian, 10 goals in 23 for NK Zadar and plays for the U20 national side.

Excellent.