Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Chelsea 2-0 Inter

Oscar and Hazard (pen)

Oscar playing behind the striker.

We've also signed another whipper snapper, Stipe Perica, 18, CF, Croatian, 10 goals in 23 for NK Zadar and plays for the U20 national side.

Video of Campagnaro horror tackle which leaves Terry screaming on the floor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2383073/Chelsea-2-Inter-Milan-0-Watch-video-hear-screams-Campagnaros-horror-tackle-Terry.html

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

KDB, (assist Hazard), Shirley (assist Moses)

Final next, Real on the 7th.

Funny number 1.

Supporters at the match were chanting, 'We hate Tottenham'.

Funny number 2.

Arsenal beating Galatasaray 1-0 at the break, Drogba comes on for the second half...........can you guess?.................Drogba scores 2 to win the game........some things never change. :-)

• Like 1

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Funny number 1.

Funny number 2.

Arsenal beating Galatasaray 1-0 at the break, Drogba comes on for the second half...........can you guess?.................Drogba scores 2 to win the game........some things never change. :-)

Excellent.

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Funny number 1.

Funny number 2.

Were they really, how enlightening coffee1.gif

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Funny number 1.

Funny number 2.

Well that makes a pleasant change from them celebrating nazism and the holocaustcoffee1.gif

SERIOUS POINT

And what example do we show Thai supporters? Like the Liverpool "fans" with Munich 58 banners.

They don't really get it over here though do they. Its a bit like this Hitler chic fashion thingbiggrin.png

SERIOUS POINT

And what example do we show Thai supporters? Like the Liverpool "fans" with Munich 58 banners.

They don't really get it over here though do they. Its a bit like this Hitler chic fashion thingbiggrin.png

Point taken carmine. Nevertheless, I don't think it's right for us to be seen sh***** on our own doorstep either. Edited by SinglePot

SERIOUS POINT

Also, anyone tried buying a shirt or other merchandise? The conversation is a bit like this.

Buyer: Do you have a Chelsea shirt?

Seller: No, but do you want a Liverpool one?

• Like 1

SERIOUS POINT

Also, anyone tried buying a shirt or other merchandise? The conversation is a bit like this.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.tongue.png

SERIOUS POINT

That is an entirely different point mjj.

If we are exporting the EPL to the rest of the world the product needs to be sound.

Role model stuff for newbies.

EPL clubs very reliant on Asian money.

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Funny number 1.

Funny number 2.

o

well anythings a step up from the horror of walking down tott hg st post Chavs game 'SERIOUSLY' thinking at anytime u were gonna get stabbed !!!

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Funny number 1.

Funny number 2.

o

well anythings a step up from the horror of walking down tott hg st post Chavs game 'SERIOUSLY' thinking at any

time gonna get stabbed !!!

you remember that alfie ?

So Mourinho has changed has he ? Nah ! Instigating with Ronaldo for absolutely no reason. Knew Ferguson was going to retire before others did. Would have bought Bale when he was at Madrid. He's still way special and just can't keep his trap shut.guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif

So Mourinho has changed has he ? Nah ! Instigating with Ronaldo for absolutely no reason. Knew Ferguson was going to retire before others did. Would have bought Bale when he was at Madrid. He's still way special and just can't keep his trap shut.guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif

Think he's just enjoying himself. Chelsea are favorites arguably to win the league with or without Rooney.

Did you really think he would be a changed character btw? In his mind, he is in love with himself so why would he feel the need to change? Thing is, his arrogance and self confidence seems to rub off on his teams and they are stronger for it. And you have to admit, he's a very good tactical coach aswell..

• Like 1

Think he's just enjoying himself. Chelsea are favorites arguably to win the league with or without Rooney.

Did you really think he would be a changed character btw? In his mind, he is in love with himself so why would he feel the need to change? Thing is, his arrogance and self confidence seems to rub off on his teams and they are stronger for it. And you have to admit, he's a very good tactical coach aswell..

No Carmine, I never thought he would change. I've been amused by his pronouncements that he had changed. I agree with the assessment that he's a great tactical coach and his personality rubs off on his players. All true. I just can't stand the <deleted>.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

No Carmine, I never thought he would change. I've been amused by his pronouncements that he had changed. I agree with the assessment that he's a great tactical coach and his personality rubs off on his players. All true. I just can't stand the <deleted>.thumbsup.gif

Oh i agree, he's a horrid character from what i've seen too, but a very good manager nonetheless. Chelsea narrow favourites for me.

AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Funny number 1.

Funny number 2.

o

well anythings a step up from the horror of walking down tott hg st post Chavs game 'SERIOUSLY' thinking at any

time gonna get stabbed !!!

you remember that alfie ?

No

Oh i agree, he's a horrid character from what i've seen too, but a very good manager nonetheless. Chelsea narrow favourites for me.

Yes, scary they are. A little slack in the back though. Cahill is wonderful one game and makes a big mistake the next. Terry is nearly dust. Ivanovic ? Not the player he was two years ago IMO, and Mou sees him at RB ? Good luck with that. Luiz ? Another inconsistent performer, though I expect Mou will get the best of him. All in all I'm not impressed with that lineup. That said, if Nastasic is out for awhile, City is light there as well. Spurs ? Not all that impressive in the back either. Very little depth in the back at the big clubs, it seems.coffee1.gif

• Like 1