Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Not a red for me but glad to see it anyhow.thumbsup.gif

Im surprised you can see anything with that bandage round ya head........and the stupid comment you made on the scousers thread about Suarez and how harsh his treament was for racial abuse and biting Ivanovich....that bandage should be 8 inches lower.thumbsup.gif

Well played Chelsea only got to see from 49mins onwards but did like what i saw.

Harsh sending off that for Torres. Wonder if he will appeal.

Wasn't a red for me.

Was it a straight red? Not a 2nd yellow? If the former then no way. Led with the arm a bit but not that much.

2nd yelllow

Then I can see why it was given. Torres was an accident waiting to happen.

Im surprised you can see anything with that bandage round ya head........and the stupid comment you made on the scousers thread about Suarez and how harsh his treament was for racial abuse and biting Ivanovich....that bandage should be 8 inches lower.thumbsup.gif

Well played Chelsea only got to see from 49mins onwards but did like what i saw.

Twas a tongue in cheek comment about Suarez. I thought that was clear. You been holding on to that for awhile, eh?biggrin.png

• Like 2

alright there mad dog, well it's probably best you missed the first half it wasn't well played. I'll refrain from going in to detail as i don't fancy a verbal Millwall bricking and i'm sure you wouldn't be fond of a burnley wallet reply wink.png

• Like 2

alright there mad dog, well it's probably best you missed the first half it wasn't well played. I'll refrain from going in to detail as i don't fancy a verbal Millwall bricking and i'm sure you wouldn't be fond of a burnley wallet reply wink.png

Burnley wallet? That,ll be empty then.

bang on keith biggrin.png

Burnley Wallet - the art of stretching the scrotum of the accused up to just above the nipple and thus causing it to tear, whereupon the valuables drop from the wallet.
  • Like 2

You been drinking Keith?

Burnley wallet works even on a pitbull.

Arsenal 2 nil up at Swansea.

• Like 1

bang on keith biggrin.png

Burnley Wallet - the art of stretching the scrotum of the accused up to just above the nipple and thus causing it to tear, whereupon the valuables drop from the wallet.

Nice..........still what you do in your spare time is up to you!

• Like 2

Reckon the hairdryer treatment would seem like a fcking spa.

moyes doesn't have a hairdryer at united. too many players have won too many more tropies and medals than he has. can't see ferdinand, evra etc respecting moyes. and more to the point being scared of him, as they were ferguson.

Wonder if Moyes knows what a burnley wallet is?

moyes is far too concerned by his sphincter at this point. it's been about fifteen days since he's had a proper poo.

Backed up to the teeth with used by date <deleted> and balls being stretched to the chin. Maybe throwing on Deer Hunter with a Bovril before bed will chill him out a bit.

• Like 1

moyes is far too concerned by his sphincter at this point. it's been about fifteen days since he's had a proper poo.

Backed up to the teeth with used by date <deleted> and balls being stretched to the chin. Maybe throwing on Deer Hunter with a Bovril before bed will chill him out a bit.

have you ever seen a premier league manager leave the dugout for a poo in the middle of a match? i don't think it's ever happened. but at the moment moyes is making shares in immodium go through the roof. he just wants to leg it back in the dressing room and open his bowels. and scream "i miss you bill kenwright" while evacuating.

biggrin.png

have you ever seen a premier league manager leave the dugout for a poo in the middle of a match? i don't think it's ever happened. but at the moment moyes is making shares in immodium go through the roof. he just wants to leg it back in the dressing room and open his bowels. and scream "i miss you bill kenwright" while evacuating.

What do managers know? I saw the starting line up and felt poorly. No pace in defence,no pace in defensive midfield, Ramires stuck out on the right (why?) and Oscar isolated in midfield,it was no surprise we were run over in the first half. Something had to change in the second half and,thank gawd,it did with the introduction of Mata and the moving of Ramires to the centre of midfield. Much more zip and vigour about the team. On our second half performance,we thoroughly deserved a point,if not more.

What do managers know? I saw the starting line up and felt poorly. No pace in defence,no pace in defensive midfield, Ramires stuck out on the right (why?) and Oscar isolated in midfield,it was no surprise we were run over in the first half. Something had to change in the second half and,thank gawd,it did with the introduction of Mata and the moving of Ramires to the centre of midfield. Much more zip and vigour about the team. On our second half performance,we thoroughly deserved a point,if not more.

A game of two halves. I didn't understand what Ramires was doing on the right, unless Mourinho thought he could really expose our weaklink Naughton.

Second half we should have taken off Eriksen, pushed up Dembele and bought on Sandro to compete more in the midfield which Chelsea controlled for the second half.

Chelsea in the second half looked like the team to beat this season. In the first half Spurs didn't look out of place either

• Like 1

A game of two halves. I didn't understand what Ramires was doing on the right, unless Mourinho thought he could really expose our weaklink Naughton.

Second half we should have taken off Eriksen, pushed up Dembele and bought on Sandro to compete more in the midfield which Chelsea controlled for the second half.

Chelsea in the second half looked like the team to beat this season. In the first half Spurs didn't look out of place either

That was a strange one with Ramirez, i would have thought you would have put on the right if Spurs left side was there strong point but quite the opposite !

That was a strange one with Ramirez, i would have thought you would have put on the right if Spurs left side was there strong point but quite the opposite !

Alfie, I think Chelsea fans should acknowledge that we have done them a huge favor in that our first half performance seemed to force Mourinho to play Mata and this nonsense from him, not playing the guy in league games will probably end. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Torres deserved to be sent off for his girlie bitch scrape at Veritys face.

that was well snide that. wonder if it will be looked at in terms of a longer ban?

Good job he wasn't in his full lady boy regale ....and not had a trip to the nail bar init! biggrin.png

Could of done some serious Fernando scissor-hands damage there.smile.png

Torres deserved to be sent off for his girlie bitch scrape at Veritys face.

that was well snide that. wonder if it will be looked at in terms of a longer ban?

Strange that Mourinho didn't comment on it facepalm.gif

Par for the course from that arsehol_e.

OTOH-Mourinho is doing his best to get Torres playing like he did years ago. Who is Mou going to use if not ? Its Torres, Ba or Eto'o. No wonder he's trying to fire up Torres.coffee1.gif

Edited by jellydog

Ian, and what is your take on Vertoghen? Shoving Torres at the throw in, taking out Ramires and yanking Torres's head to the ground???

Edit. I love JT! :-)

I think it was a physical game, and V & T were having a competitive match. What is not acceptable is a deliberate hand to face off the ball..... This is an immediate red card offence. Torres sending off was a second yellow. Watching the replay it was for dangerous play. The speed and ferocity of the challenge on Vertongen was reckless and could have caused serious injury. The fact there was little contact is irrelevant. I hope the FA look at the bitch gouge/scratch and double his ban.....he is a horrible little <deleted> and I hope he fcuks off out of it soon. Him and Suarez should go and play for Pluto.

• Like 2