Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

More I look at Chavski the more I realise what a house of cards it is....and the wage comment over the Shaw lad....just a smokescreen for Terry...but isn't he on half a million a week and the world cup every Tuesday as it is?

• Like 1

More I look at Chavski the more I realise what a house of cards it is....and the wage comment over the Shaw lad....just a smokescreen for Terry...but isn't he on half a million a week and the world cup every Tuesday as it is?

It ain't about the money smokie.

Think big.

Mourinho wants to better than Ferguson, Guardiola, Simeone.

Ancelotti is an irritation.

Where's van Gaal coming from?

Fkcing problem for Chelsea is, van Gaal can do domestic while we are fighting across Europe.

I don't suppose Mourinho has thought about this.

coffee1.gif

Edited by P45Mustang

Think big.

Mourinho has already failed twice....he is on his last chance at Chelski now...and has yet to produce the goods.

Last chance I say again....maybe AVB will keep a deckchair free for him in Albufeira....

Think big.

Mourinho has already failed twice....he is on his last chance at Chelski now...and has yet to produce the goods.

Last chance I say again....maybe AVB will keep a deckchair free for him in Albufeira....

Yeah.

Maybe Abramovich will get Pochettino in.

Stop talking malicious faithless tripe. Otherwise you will go the same way as carmine.

Bitter twisted stairway to hell.

Edited by P45Mustang

Think big.

Yeah.

Maybe Abramovich will get Pochettino in.

Stop talking malicious faithless tripe. Otherwise you will go the same way as carmine.

Bitter twisted stairway to hell.

Like it or not its the truth...second place is not what he was brought in to deliver and being a Mafia boss your chairman is always looking over his shoulder.....both could be gone at any time and back you go to away games at Shrewsbury Town.

Let me know if you need a map of how to get there.....always happy to help out.

• Like 1

PreSeason's going well mind.

"First goals in a Chelsea shirt for Diego Costa and Kurt Zouma helped the Blues recover a half-time deficit to beat Olimpija Ljubljana in Slovenia.

Costa's goal was of the highest quality and made all the more satisfying because it was fellow new signingCesc Fabregas that had played him in."

CFC Website.

thumbsup.gif

Torres missed a sitter though.facepalm.gif

Like it or not its the truth...second place is not what he was brought in to deliver and being a Mafia boss your chairman is always looking over his shoulder.....both could be gone at any time and back you go to away games at Shrewsbury Town.

If Abramovich left, Chelsea would be sold to another very rich owner. Probably another Russian. wink.png

Chelsea is on the map because of Abramovich.

Anyway, I think Roman is on a mission, and at the moment his partner in crime is Mourinho.

Boss Jose Mourinho said: "We feel we are going to be very strong and we want to fight for the title."

The biggest threat is City i would have thought.

This is the shape we played against Olympia Luvlyjubly yesterday.

First half line-up (4-2-3-1):

Delac;

Azpilicueta, Zouma, Cahill ©, Luis;

Fabregas, Matic;

Salah, Boga, Brown;

Costa.

Second half line-up (4-3-3):

Cech;

Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry ©, Ake;

Fabregas (Romeu 63), Matic (Solanke 70), Van Ginkel;

Salah (Chalobah 70), Costa (Bamford 70), Torres.

Looks OK to me, either way thumbsup.gif.

Next match is Wednesday versus our sister club Vitesse Arnhem. I wonder who arranged that fixture. smile.png

Edited by P45Mustang

If Abramovich left, Chelsea would be sold to another very rich owner. Probably another Russian. wink.png

Anyway, I think Roman is on a mission, and at the moment his partner in crime is Mourinho.

Boss Jose Mourinho said: "We feel we are going to be very strong and we want to fight for the title."

In fact without a huge ground and no worldwide appeal such as Liverpool have your base looks shaky indeed.

That's why Spurs are building a new stadium....mind you lot wouldn't be able to fill a 60000 seated though.

In fact without a huge ground and no worldwide appeal such as Liverpool have your base looks shaky indeed.

That's why Spurs are building a new stadium....mind you lot wouldn't be able to fill a 60000 seated though.

coffee1.gif How much money are we making out of global TV rights and merchandising.

It does help to be successful in the Champions League as well as the Prem.

Edited by P45Mustang

Obama might have something to say (to Cameron) if a football club is proposed to be sold to a Russian. Even Abramowitch must be twitching a bit!

Blimey.

If they can't beat us on the football pitch, they try and beat us around the head with suggestions of financial stability and political involvement.

I thought Les Dawson was bad enough. Now we've got SS and Smokie at it.

There really does seem to be some bad vibes coming out of North London.

Jeez.

facepalm.gif