Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

A dismal display from start to finish and we got what we deserved,absolutely nothing.Inter did a job on us and roughed us up and never allowed us any space or time to get our passing game going. As I've said before,Chelsea don't play well when Lampard doesn't and he was anonymous due to the control Sneijder had on the midfield.If Abramovich's ambitions are still strong on the European front,then wholesale changes are needed.At this level,you can't afford to carry players that aren't good enough or past their best.

Who would you get rid of then?

A dismal display from start to finish and we got what we deserved,absolutely nothing.Inter did a job on us and roughed us up and never allowed us any space or time to get our passing game going. As I've said before,Chelsea don't play well when Lampard doesn't and he was anonymous due to the control Sneijder had on the midfield.If Abramovich's ambitions are still strong on the European front,then wholesale changes are needed.At this level,you can't afford to carry players that aren't good enough or past their best.

and will ancelotti be there to oversee them?

chech, terry, ballack would be a good start.

Jose is one of a kind... :D

Inter manager Jose Mourinho plans on second coaching stint in England

The 'Special One' keen on Premier League return

Inter boss Jose Mourinho, who returns to Stamford Bridge for the first time for Tuesday night's Champions League second leg against Chelsea, has proclaimed that a second stint managing in the Premier League is in his career plans.

The Portuguese manager won every honour in English football during his time in charge of Chelsea, including consecutive Premier League titles, before being let go in 2007 in which thereafter he moved onto Inter.

Mourinho, who has won a Serie A championship in his first season with the Italian giants, hopes to one day return to England before the end of his career.

"I have, as I said before, three things to do in my career - one is to come back to English football; another thing is to win the Spanish championship, because no-one has won Italian, English and Spanish titles; and another one, when I'm old, is to coach my national team," Mourinho said in the pre-match press conference.

"But, for now, I would like to keep winning with Inter," he continued.

The former Porto boss' relationship with Blues owner Roman Abramovich had soured after he was fired following a 1-1 draw against Rosenborg in the Champions League. And Mourinho looked back and wondered what could have been.

"I feel sorry but I look forward. I feel sorry because, when I look at the big four teams while I was in England, they [the managers] are all there.

"Sir Alex Ferguson is here. Arsene Wenger is here. Rafa Benitez is here. I did more than enough to be here. But the decision was made.

"Chelsea looked forward. I look forward. They move on. I move on. I keep winning important things. They keep winning...something.

"They won an FA Cup. The most important thing is the relation we have. No regrets, no big problems. Just respect."

QUALITY........it would be great to have Jose back in the premiership :)

Would that be a wink for him coming to spurs :D

Levy did get rid of the big Dutchman because he felt that MJ had taken us as far as he could. Lvy is ruthless enough :D Anyways, best continued on our thread :D

These lists are not a 'knee jerk' reaction to the result last night but a realisation that,at the start of this season,I stated that we would have a better chance of winning the Premiership rather than the Champions League because we had our oppurtunites in 2007,2008 and 2009 with the 'usual suspects' in the side and blew it.Well, as time marches on,it takes it's toll and these same players won't be getting any better in 2011.

1)These are the players who,in my opinion,we don't need to win a Champions League because they are too old,too much mileage on the clock and are saleable NOW.In a years time,you'd have trouble giving them away.

Ballack

Carvalho

Drogba

Lampard

Deco

Joe Cole

Belletti.

2)Players not good enough.

Bosingwa

Ferreira

3)Players who's off the field activities have blighted the club.

Terry

Ashley Cole.

These lists are not a 'knee jerk' reaction to the result last night but a realisation that,at the start of this season,I stated that we would have a better chance of winning the Premiership rather than the Champions League because we had our oppurtunites in 2007,2008 and 2009 with the 'usual suspects' in the side and blew it.Well, as time marches on,it takes it's toll and these same players won't be getting any better in 2011.

1)These are the players who,in my opinion,we don't need to win a Champions League because they are too old,too much mileage on the clock and are saleable NOW.In a years time,you'd have trouble giving them away.

Ballack

Carvalho

Drogba

Lampard

Deco

Joe Cole

Belletti.

2)Players not good enough.

Bosingwa

Ferreira

3)Players who's off the field activities have blighted the club.

Terry

Ashley Cole.

OG, why not offer them to City for 500 million GPD and call it even.

Jose is one of a kind... :D

Inter manager Jose Mourinho plans on second coaching stint in England

The 'Special One' keen on Premier League return

Inter boss Jose Mourinho, who returns to Stamford Bridge for the first time for Tuesday night's Champions League second leg against Chelsea, has proclaimed that a second stint managing in the Premier League is in his career plans.

The Portuguese manager won every honour in English football during his time in charge of Chelsea, including consecutive Premier League titles, before being let go in 2007 in which thereafter he moved onto Inter.

Mourinho, who has won a Serie A championship in his first season with the Italian giants, hopes to one day return to England before the end of his career.

"I have, as I said before, three things to do in my career - one is to come back to English football; another thing is to win the Spanish championship, because no-one has won Italian, English and Spanish titles; and another one, when I'm old, is to coach my national team," Mourinho said in the pre-match press conference.

"But, for now, I would like to keep winning with Inter," he continued.

The former Porto boss' relationship with Blues owner Roman Abramovich had soured after he was fired following a 1-1 draw against Rosenborg in the Champions League. And Mourinho looked back and wondered what could have been.

"I feel sorry but I look forward. I feel sorry because, when I look at the big four teams while I was in England, they [the managers] are all there.

"Sir Alex Ferguson is here. Arsene Wenger is here. Rafa Benitez is here. I did more than enough to be here. But the decision was made.

"Chelsea looked forward. I look forward. They move on. I move on. I keep winning important things. They keep winning...something.

"They won an FA Cup. The most important thing is the relation we have. No regrets, no big problems. Just respect."

QUALITY........it would be great to have Jose back in the premiership :)

Would that be a wink for him coming to spurs :D

I doubt it, he only manages big Clubs..

I was thinking that Mikel Obi or whatever his name cos he really is <deleted>

I think he's worth his place in the squad because he's young and is good cover for Essien in the holding midfield role

I think Abramovich has had enough of the managerial merry-go-round so I think Ancellotti will be there for the long haul,Stevie.

Does not leave you much....i would add Anelka to your list and the rest squad number 40 onwards well ????

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yury Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

24 Nemanja Matic

26 John Terry

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffery Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Jacopo Sala

50 Jan Sebek

To go in BOLD:

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole (<deleted> but best left back in world football)

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

8 Frank Lampard (can't get rid of Lamps, scores too many goals)

10 Joe Cole (needs games to improve)

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel (agree with OG, decent cover for Essien)

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yury Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

24 Nemanja Matic

26 John Terry (Has had a troubled season but blood runs blue)

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffery Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Jacopo Sala

50 Jan Sebek

Looks like John Terry is in the news again.....

"John Terry breaks Security Guard's Leg".............. :D

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010...d-breathalysed-

If you hit someone hard enough with your car to break their leg you would know about it. You need to get rid of this walking Bad News Story asap.

The security guards leg was not broken and was hit accidentally, JT has since spoken to the guard in question to check on welfare and no hard feelings on the guards part were expressed......"It wasn't his fault at all, it was a complete accident."........story finishes! :)

Looks like John Terry is in the news again.....

"John Terry breaks Security Guard's Leg".............. :D

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010...d-breathalysed-

If you hit someone hard enough with your car to break their leg you would know about it. You need to get rid of this walking Bad News Story asap.

The security guards leg was not broken and was hit accidentally, JT has since spoken to the guard in question to check on welfare and no hard feelings on the guards part were expressed......"It wasn't his fault at all, it was a complete accident."........story finishes! :D

Seapok, he drove away from the scene of an accident & one which he was " completely aware that there was a lot of contact "..

" It wasn't his fault " of course it wasn't Mr Security Guard when you've just recived a nice little Cheque signed by Mr Abramovich.. :)

The Fella reckons he's now above the fcukign law & no wonder when your pox of a Club allow him to behave the way he does so regulary..

Disgraceful, again..

I think we should ask Jstar to move all these to the special "JT" thread. Seems like he's got a lot of shelf life. :)

Edit to add - feel free to insert your own caption.

"Backdoor Man" does it again.

post-22903-1268876469_thumb.jpg

Edited by bkkjames

Does not leave you much....i would add Anelka to your list and the rest squad number 40 onwards well ????

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yury Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

24 Nemanja Matic

26 John Terry

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffery Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Jacopo Sala

50 Jan Sebek

O.K.,Jack the Judge,tell me why you would get rid of Hutchinson,Bruma,Kakuta,Borini,Sala and Sebek?

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yury Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

24 Nemanja Matic

26 John Terry

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffery Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Jacopo Sala

50 Jan Sebek

O.K.,Jack the Judge,tell me why you would get rid of Hutchinson,Bruma,Kakuta,Borini,Sala and Sebek?

We'll take Kakuta if you don't want him OG.

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yury Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

24 Nemanja Matic

26 John Terry

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffery Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Jacopo Sala

50 Jan Sebek

No i never said i would get rid of them did i....

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

11 Didier Drogba

12 Mikel

13 Michael Ballack

15 Florent Malouda

17 Jose Bosingwa

18 Yury Zhirkov

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

22 Ross Turnbull

23 Daniel Sturridge

24 Nemanja Matic

26 John Terry

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Henrique Hilario

41 Sam Hutchinson

43 Jeffery Bruma

44 Gael Kakuta

45 Fabio Borini

46 Jacopo Sala

50 Jan Sebek

No i never said i would get rid of them did i....

So what ARE you saying because my 'lists' were for players I wanted to get rid of?