Moving to Hua Hin and looking for accommodation.

damo010

Hi,

I'm moving to Hua Hin in a few days time and am looking for a rental home / flat for about 9 or 10 months.

looking for something below 10k if poss with a kitchen and access to a laundry. Probably a small house, bungalow or a larger apartment.

Any one know of anywhere or got any info about letting agencies?

Thanks D

Yeah I guessed that 10k would be on the low side for an agency but I'm just putting it out there just incase any ones knows of something thats worth a look.

I'm currently in Chumphon and may take a ride up tomorrow to have a look around and stop for a few days.

Damo, do you know what area you want to be ? e.g. are you working at a school or want to play golf every day?

There is a block of 5 townhouses near me that are for rent and at least one is currently vacant but they do get snapped up pretty quickly. They are 2 bed and 2 bath and I believe they are 10k per month. They are located off Soi 94.

Hi, Yeah I'm going to be working at Hua Hin School which is fairly central I believe but I have a bike so riding in a few miles is no problem.

Thanks for the heads up I will look it up on the map :-)

Soi 94 is a fantastic area to live with more amenities opening every week. From that rental house a 10 minute walk will take you to Chinese, Japanese, many Western and Many Thai restaurants, most reasonably priced and over a dozen bars. Another 10 minutes takes you to a very busy lively outdoor food court with cheap food, beer and live music which attracts over 100 people most nights. Ride to the bottom of Soi 94, park your bike at G resort and walk across Petchakasem and there is an entrance to the beach.