Dual pricing isaan

Rc2702

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been to a US National park lately? better u should smile and gladly pay the 200 or 400 baht. it's quite a bargain.

Replies like yours are always the strangest. The parks in the US are on average vastly superior and better kept than those in Thailand. Parks in US cost the same for all customers and you have some comfort that the cash you pay as a customer is not primarily going toward lining someone's pocket as opposed to upkeep of the grounds and facilities Edited by PaullyW

Before the fee was 20 baht for both thai and farlang at the tower in Mukdahan. Today it's 30 baht for thai and 50 baht for farlang. They explained to me that they had been told to do so.

attachicon.gifIMG_0341 (2).JPG

They'll probably lose money this way, should have left it as it was.

It's not really worth 30 Baht, let alone 50 Baht, but that 50 Baht will just pizz off a few Farangs who will see the injustice and not go up the tower, tell the wife and entourage to get in the car and go elsewhere, then again, it's not just white Farangs, maybe they are targetting groups, chinese etc.

Are you aware of what "farang" means? There is no such thing as a non-white farang.

Maybe you meant to use the word "foreigner"?

I meant Farang, I was distracted when posting.

Now tell me something, are you aware what a pedant is ?

I agree. Haven't suffered the dreaded dual price at all in my area.

Personally , i agree with dual pricing

We are farlangs , Alien , / foreigener . have much more money than Thai people , who rightly resent us .

Why do many thai lady want farlang darling , and not thai darling . ? Dual pricing . at it,s best . wai2.gif

Time that your wife charge you!!! Her Thai boyfriend f..k free and you pay 20.000 THB the month!!! (quote ]

Ha Ha , 20,000 bht a mounth small money , buttons , i can close contract any time, jing.

Many farlang stupid , soo much , buy house and car , in, name err ,thai lady .

which they never own . up to yahooo. Kap.

Edited by elliss

I agree. Haven't suffered the dreaded dual price at all in my area.

Personally , i agree with dual pricing

We are farlangs , Alien , / foreigener . have much more money than Thai people , who rightly resent us .

Why do many thai lady want farlang darling , and not thai darling . ? Dual pricing . at it,s best . wai2.gif

Time that your wife charge you!!! Her Thai boyfriend f..k free and you pay 20.000 THB the month!!! (quote ]

Ha Ha , 20,000 bht a mounth small money , buttons , i can close contract any time, jing.

Many farlang stupid , soo much , buy house and car , in, name err ,thai lady .

which they never own . up to yahooo. Kap.

Surely your joking about car and house. I mean you cannot own the house yes old news sorry to state the obvious but the car you can own and I understand many need the security of the blue book lol but if your that concerned about it surely you should be evaluating your choice of partner. I read a post recently about a guy wanting to find out about driving lessons for his gf so she can drive a rental when he arrives every few months.

I know a few guys mentioned the security aspect of having car in your own name as it may prove an issue for partner if she has jealous family etc. Again it may be a good idea but surely the trade off if you love the woman and know she loves you is a discussion on the matter and should anyone enquire about it we agreed she would say it is mine yet it is not but that should prevent any schemes I think. If it all goes wrong and one of your concerns is the car and it's value then perhaps your over exposing yourself financially which itself will expose flaws in your trust for one another. I mean if it all goes wrong and you simply want to keep your car because your the main driver etc then fine understood but if you buy the car for her use as well as yours or just hers then is that trying to exercise the little control you have living here and if you need such a failsafe is that not over exposure? Sorry this is not relevant to dual pricing or maybe it is?

Surely your joking about car and house. I mean you cannot own the house yes old news sorry to state the obvious but the car you can own and I understand many need the security of the blue book lol but if your that concerned about it surely you should be evaluating your choice of partner. I read a post recently about a guy wanting to find out about driving lessons for his gf so she can drive a rental when he arrives every few months.

I know a few guys mentioned the security aspect of having car in your own name as it may prove an issue for partner if she has jealous family etc. Again it may be a good idea but surely the trade off if you love the woman and know she loves you is a discussion on the matter and should anyone enquire about it we agreed she would say it is mine yet it is not but that should prevent any schemes I think. If it all goes wrong and one of your concerns is the car and it's value then perhaps your over exposing yourself financially which itself will expose flaws in your trust for one another. I mean if it all goes wrong and you simply want to keep your car because your the main driver etc then fine understood but if you buy the car for her use as well as yours or just hers then is that trying to exercise the little control you have living here and if you need such a failsafe is that not over exposure? Sorry this is not relevant to dual pricing or maybe it is?

Thai culture , Love & ATM . same same .

Why be concerned about it , it,s only money , [yours ]

Good luck . wai2.gif

Edited by elliss

Thai culture , Love & ATM . same same .

Why be concerned about it , it,s only money , [yours ]

Good luck . wai2.gif

Ours. Don't see the difference western/thai if you are prudent and it gets spent responsibly. WAI back

Well I dropped into kalasin earlier today to grab these noodles from this rice mill joint bloody great noodles. Anyway its my first purchase on my own normally the mrs grabs them they know my face they know we are together but the guy charged me 40 baht as opposed to 30. I did not question it I just thought "do I tell the mrs" I did think the portions were on the large side more than previous so whilst I was dual priced I think they dual portioned it too. The mrs wants to be sure though so she's going up next time. Bloody great noodles though.