Electric Cables in Mae Jo to be Organised

webfact

Electric Cables in Mae Jo to be Organised

by CityNews

thumbnail_%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%88%E0

CityNews – 28th July, following the July 5th complaints made by local people about the disrupted electrical cables nearby Maejo University, who were afraid that it might cause inconvenience to them and may lead to fire, the 1st Provincial Electricity Authority have called upon 12 companies, including TOT Public Company Limited, United Information Highway CO.,LTD., Advanced Info Service PLC, etc., to come together to manage the electric cables in the “Cables, Communication Cables, and Television Cables Project.”

The Provincial Electricity Authority stated that they temporarily solved this problem on 6th July, and that they also held a meeting on 14th July to find the ways to resolve the rest of problems.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/electric-cables-in-mae-jo-to-be-organised/

-- CityNews 2016-08-02

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Next thing you know they will be organising health a safety practices for people on ladders !

and bamboo ladders at that which must be difficult to calculate load bearing capacities , plus leaning directly onto the cables and ladders not anchored or person on the bottom rung . The odd man out is the one wearing a cowboy hat .Who is overseeing that work? for sure no risk assessment carried out by big national companies . Does Thailand have H&S laws ? 

7 hours ago, Thechook said:

So it takes 22 people to watch 5 people actually working.  Looks like employees in a Thai department store, large groups standing around with absolutely nothing to do.

Out of 22 I would see 20 fingering their mobile. Helps pass the time I guess. I often wonder why my mobile never rings. I can live with that