KRC says Thai stocks to fluctuate between 1,480-1,550 points this week

KRC says Thai stocks to fluctuate between 1,480-1,550 points this week

BANGKOK, 5 September 2016 (NNT)-Kasikorn Research Center (KRC) has forecast that resistance levels in the Thai stock market this week will be around 1,530– 1,550 points. 

The KRC also revealed that support levels are likely to fluctuate between 1,500 and 1,480 this week. However, the fluctuations are also subject to the European Central Bank’s decision to inject money into the regional economy and the U.S. interest rate policy among various influences. 

The Thai baht is expected to remain around 34.50 – 34.80 baht against the greenback. However, it may fluctuate depending on factors including the soon to be-released American non-farm payroll statistics, Purchasing Managers Index and China’s economic growth figures as well as Japanese and European GDPs in the second quarter. 

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-09-05

Ah the land of fortune tellers entrail readers and amulet sales. May the spirits guide you. I have no stocks here so it matters little to me. Oh mirror mirror on the wall how will the baht perform over all? It will fluctuate up and down duffus its not magic its economics.  

5 hours ago, webfact said:

However, it may fluctuate depending on factors including the soon to be-released American non-farm payroll statistics, Purchasing Managers Index and China’s economic growth figures as well as Japanese and European GDPs in the second quarter. 

Oh yes, those factors.

If they let the market set interest rates in the US the whole economy would collapse. The Fed the banks and government in collusion have been lying to us for years. No interest on my savings no COLA increased gold manipulation(for the sake of disclosure its all I own and I am up $7,000 this year since June 27) I have no faith in stocks. I have a friend who has all his savings in Apple. If the governments like the EU starts to get on their case for taxes owing look out. Ireland has been caught being disingenuous to its taxpayers/workers by giving Apple a 1% to .005% tax rate. The thing about buying stocks in this fast paced world is that you could be a millionaire today and tomorrow someone builds a better mousetrap and bang your company is history/toast. Paper the walls with the certificates. Gold on the other hand has been around for 5,000 years with no competition only manipulation by fiat currency owners who seek to feather their own nest. Its no longer working. 

On 9/5/2016 at 5:56 PM, elgordo38 said:

If they let the market set interest rates in the US the whole economy would collapse. The Fed the banks and government in collusion have been lying to us for years. No interest on my savings no COLA increased gold manipulation(for the sake of disclosure its all I own and I am up $7,000 this year since June 27) I have no faith in stocks. I have a friend who has all his savings in Apple. If the governments like the EU starts to get on their case for taxes owing look out. Ireland has been caught being disingenuous to its taxpayers/workers by giving Apple a 1% to .005% tax rate. The thing about buying stocks in this fast paced world is that you could be a millionaire today and tomorrow someone builds a better mousetrap and bang your company is history/toast. Paper the walls with the certificates. Gold on the other hand has been around for 5,000 years with no competition only manipulation by fiat currency owners who seek to feather their own nest. Its no longer working. 

You are incorrect...the market does and has been setting interest rates. The ten year treasury yield is currently 1.541 % which is due to high demand for Treasury securities globally because of the uncertainty in the global economy. The Central bank only sets the rates at which banks can borrow from the government and each other.

And so it continues to fall.  Now 1,443.43.

It's just as well that KRC's attempts at reading tea leaves are free.  No rational person would pay for such prognostications.  Alectryomancy is quite possibly a better alternative.

Edited by Oxx