Authorities: 4 dead in shooting at mall north of Seattle

rooster59

Muslim immigrant. Uh-huh. He never looked hispanic - that misinformation was blatant. The authorities are terrified now of groups polarising and the potential for civil unrest over this issue. The discontent of these people is beginning to look like  socially-transmitted hysteria. No coincidence the black issue is also incendiary right now.

My take is that society is readjusting after years of unsustainable liberties. People are taking sides - symptomatic of escalating competition. Civil unrest is a step on the path to bigger conflict, so ugly we don't want to imagine it. There's no solution, except self-restraint on everyone's part. Good luck with that. Humanity is a seething cauldron. Evolution involves carnage. I offer no hope.

How fast the narrative changes.

Hispanic..... Nope

Roll out issues with mental health

In 2015, Cetin was involved in a 4th degree assault in Oak Harbor. As a result, the court ordered him to go under a mental health evaluation which was completed in March 2016, according to KIRO 7.

http://mynorthwest.com/400470/cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/

Washington State Shooter, A Non-U.S. Citizen, Voted in Three Elections

The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/investigators-may-probe-cascade-mall-suspects-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

On 9/24/2016 at 3:28 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

You missed my last paragraph -but the perception is that he is tougher on crime than she.

perception does not mean that he IS.

I also said -  I'm not saying Trump CAN solve the problem. I doubt anyone can,

It is going to be as hard as winning WW2, and take far longer. Eg, I expect that not only will Muslims not be allowed to immigrate, I think a "Japanese solution" might be imposed on those already living in the US. Can anyone see Clinton taking that step?

Or enact something similar to the racist Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882.

On September 24, 2016 at 4:27 AM, Andaman Al said:

My bold.

Isn't that a 1 million percent reason to NOT vote for Trump and to vote for Clinton. God hope that even Trump is not capable of such a move. It was wrong back then and it would be very wrong again now.

Your suggesting a good reason to not vote for Trump is because someone has simply made a wild speculation that Muslims be locked up in interment camps?

Did Trump say this?

1 hour ago, copa8 said:

Or enact something similar to the racist Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882.

Neither a Japanese solution or anything resembling the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 has any chance of being put into practice in the USA.

There are just too many Muslims who are part of - or quickly becoming part of - the mainstream in America.

The problem of Islamic terrorism will decrease as soon as the bombing, invasion, and occupation of countries in the Middle East is seen as counterproductive.