2016.V8 Supercars. Bathurst.

malt25

Mornin all.

If there's any petrol heads out there that are at all interested.

Tomorrow's Mt Panorama race will be televised on Truevision. Starts at 7:10 through 13:45 on channel 667.

Cheers.....     Mal.

watching The Great Race on free streaming site livetv dot sx (i ignored the warning!)

Now that there are no more cars being built what will be racing in  the near future? i liked the 70s and 80s when they had different classes with different sized engine cars, it made it more interesting rather than just V8s (which are still awesome to watch).

14 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Why do you consider this the wrong forum ?

If I was asking a question or discussing a specific motor vehicle topic, I would have posted it in the motor forum.

But my post was to advise ALL members of a certain TV broadcast & when & where they might watch it if interested.

Had I posted it in the motor forum many members may not have reason to view that forum & missed the opportunity to view said program. Thus the reason for posting in General.

Edited by seedy
Quote Hidden Post

19 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Warm up starts in 9 hours, can't wait !!

I don't like adverts so have paid the Bt.1000 for the v8supercars.com superview subscription.

Australia FTA coverage had loads of ads apparently.

I watched the second half of the race on Truevisions, hardly any ads, and mostly just the one, then back to the race.

Good coverage by Truevisions... but the screen going black five seconds before the finish line... :shock1:

21 minutes ago, kkerry said:

Australia FTA coverage had loads of ads apparently.

I watched the second half of the race on Truevisions, hardly any ads, and mostly just the one, then back to the race.

Good coverage by Truevisions... but the screen going black five seconds before the finish line... :shock1:

faultless viewing of the whole race on the paid superview, well worth the coin.