FBI inquiries leave US voters with tough decision in presidential 'unpopularity contest'

webfact

FBI inquiries leave US voters with tough decision in presidential 'unpopularity contest'

606x341_348341.jpg

WASHINGTON: -- Within the space of a week, Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton went from storming ahead in the polls, to halving her average lead in the US presidential race. The fresh FBI inquiries left voters with a tough decision in what has been widely dubbed an unpopularity contest.

Voter Ravi Desai is as yet undecided.

“I think it will affect people’s votes,” he said. “People are very much concerned about what’s going on and people have to make their decision now.”

Chad Jackson, however, still believed Clinton would win.

“Leave her alone. It’s not like it’s top secret stuff on her emails. Leave her alone. You keep bugging her about some damn emails. Leave it alone, drop it, dead it, just — ah! She’s still going to get elected, because I tell you one thing, if Donald Trump gets elected, I’m moving back to Africa.”

The electorate’s hopes or fears will be realised next week. With few opinion polls conducted since the fresh revelations, whether Americans are in for a trick or a treat remains to be seen.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-11-01

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

"Halving her lead" in a week. And her propagandists say the latest FBI scandal won't help Trump. :smile:

It won't be enough to get him elected, but it will help keep control of the Senate and limit losses in the House.  Good result for the Republicans I would say. :wink:

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“Leave her alone. It’s not like it’s top secret stuff on her emails. Leave her alone. You keep bugging her about some damn emails. Leave it alone, drop it, dead it, just —

People are so uninformed.

And what does James Comey have to say about the the amount of top secret information sent and received on this insecure server? Watch

It's like the Republican-driven McCarthy witch hunt of the 1950's.   Tens of thousands of hours, millions in taxpayer funds, all to tarnish some non-Republicans' reputations.

It's also similar to Republican-driven Ken Starr's witch hunt against Bill Clinton for Bill's few minutes of consensual sex.

Tens of millions of dollars, and untold amounts of time spent toward accomplishing .....what?

If the US Federal government conducted their businesses like I conduct mine, they would spend 1/3 the money, waste 1/2 as much time, and be devoted to trying to enact legislation which tangibly helps the people they're working for; THE TAXPAYERS.

Edited by boomerangutang

41 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

wow, that's a long article, but interesting read.  It shows the real possibility of clandestine communication between Alpha Bank in Moscow, and a Trump internet server.  The communications were dedicated and designed to exclude other accounts.  The founder of Alpha Bank is a newly-minted billionaire and a close personal friend of Putin.  The veiled internet communications don't show criminal activity at this time, but is the kind of thing which could fester and eventually blow up in Trump's face at a later date.   .....and there are so many other potential bombshells, not least the allegations of Trump roughly raping two 13 year old girls (one of whom, Maria, may have been 'offed' for speaking out) - the initial court date set for December.

5 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

It's like the Republican-driven McCarthy witch hunt of the 1950's.   Tens of thousands of hours, millions in taxpayer funds, all to tarnish some non-Republicans' reputations.

I thought it more like Nixon using the same FBI, IRS, ETC... to get at his enemies list. Those FBI/IRS have been political hacks for every president since at least LBJ.

Except for me I now laugh when I see those movies & TV with diligent honest FBI agents, we know it ain't so.

Ooooooooooh! Please make it stop now.  All both of them are doing is digging themselves deeper into the cesspit.  Where is that three legged lesbian goat when you really need it?  This whole election has gone from bizarre to embarrassing to a disgrace to the lowest point in America's history. 

For god's sake stop digging!

Trump Campaign Was Just Ordered To Appear In Court For Voter Intimidation.

A federal judge just ordered the Republican National Committee to turn over their entire geographic targeting plan for poll watching after Democrats filed a lawsuit last week under a 35-year old binding legal agreement to prevent minority voter suppression by the GOP.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/02/trump-campaign-just-ordered-appear-court-voter-intimidation/