Drunk party girls claim rape, police investigating

webfact

4 hours ago, fruitman said:

So you let your 17 yo daughter go out to pattaya alone to drink (for free of course) with a group of bikers and dressed in shorts?

Do you think a 17 year old is controllable by their parents? I certainly wasn't at 16 when I left home of my own accord.

And you're still blaming the victim. 

Why don't you just say what you actually mean, which seems to be 'it serves them right'. I suspect you don't simply say that since you know how disturbing and offensive that is.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 2

"the other had been talking to a mango tree."

Is it common for gang rape victims to talk to mango trees afterword? Maybe she thought it was her therapist?

I'd hope they drug test those girls to see if they were slipped something. And of course a rape test to collect specimen from their va-JJ's. 

Something smells fishy here 

5 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Thedre is a lot to actually be worried about if this did in fact happen.

First even if they did want to drink they are underage and the people that provided should be held accountable.

Second RAPE is rape.  If they were too drunk to consent or worse drugged then it is rape.

Thai bikers are starting to get more and more daring with the racing and everything.

The only worry is that they are just now starting to investigate if blood tests were not done before they may have issues.

Hopefully this gets resolved.

Yes.  They were probably very silly girls and I am not trying to justify their stupidity, but there is a strong chance that they were drugged.   I believe Rohipnol and some other "date rape drugs" would have such an incapacitating effect including memory loss.  But it could also have been alcohol, knowingly self administered.   Young people (like we all were once) were and are notorious for feeling bulletproof.  It always might happen to the other person but not me!!!    And as Kingstonkid says, "rape is rape"  as defined by non-consensual sexual

connection of any type.  The girl has to be able to say no in every sense of the definition.

Edited by The Deerhunter
added detail.

8 hours ago, fruitman said:

They shouldn't drink so much and also dress appropriate, it's not even that hot now. Don't they have to go to school? Oh i see, pattaya well do we have to say more?

<deleted>?

Gang banged and dumped on the street it would seem, and all you see fit to comment on is their attire - i suppose they asked for it.

Irrespective of their pedigree, they deserve more respect than that.

even the headline insinuates fault.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fruitman said:

They shouldn't drink so much and also dress appropriate, it's not even that hot now. Don't they have to go to school? Oh i see, pattaya well do we have to say more?

Rape is Rape...

Seems to me that it is possible that the perpetrators got those girls drunk. hope they can get DNA samples to nail the perpetrators, lets just hope the collection of samples is more professional than what it was two years ago.

Only In Pattaya--it declared rape if you do the dirty deed and leave less than 1000 bath "help" money.

The girls have had more than alcohol and i would dare to say they willingly took it.

Thai bikers are also known to have many different colour pills with some colours can knock you out for hours.

Both at fault here but its bizzare how many farangs compare something like this to the life of teenagers back home.

Teenager in the west dont do this as most family have a decent living or even welfare from  government 

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

Yes.  They were probably very silly girls and I am not trying to justify their stupidity, but there is a strong chance that they were drugged.   I believe Rohipnol and some other "date rape drugs" would have such an incapacitating effect including memory loss.  But it could also have been alcohol, knowingly self administered.   Young people (like we all were once) were and are notorious for feeling bulletproof.  It always might happen to the other person but not me!!!    And as Kingstonkid says, "rape is rape"  as defined by non-consensual sexual

connection of any type.  The girl has to be able to say no in every sense of the definition.

If a drug or alcohol is given to a person in a quantity that it renders them incapable of resisting then is becomes non-consensual sex, in other words, rape.  The point of a victim being able to say no is not taken into consideration under these circumstances.  There are a huge number of court cases that have set a precedent under those circumstances and the offenders found guilty of rape.:wai:

27 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

Only In Pattaya--it declared rape if you do the dirty deed and leave less than 1000 bath "help" money.

The girls have had more than alcohol and i would dare to say they willingly took it.

Thai bikers are also known to have many different colour pills with some colours can knock you out for hours.

Both at fault here but its bizzare how many farangs compare something like this to the life of teenagers back home.

Teenager in the west dont do this as most family have a decent living or even welfare from  government 

Where do you come from???

I know for a fact that it has been and will continue to happen in Canada as well as teh US.  I am also sure that Aussies and Brit's will tell me it happens there.

Girls all over are attracted to bad boys with fast cars or big bikes.  Take a look around guy there are not many places that it is not an ongoing concern.  

My daughter was told 30 years ago you go out to a party you drink beer and only if you opened the bottle.  If you lose track of your drink you get a fresh one that is sealed.  

Nothing has changed except the drugs and what people do with them.

IMNSHO  the only thing that has gotten worse is that the kids hve the new style of music and tv shows that objectify sex abd Drugs.  We did not have it as much in my or my daughters time then again we did not have the internet as it is.

• Like 2

Without knowing how much of the girls encounter was consensual it is hard to make judgements.  It could be a couple of naïve girls willingly spending time with the bikers and it getting out of hand or on the other hand it could have been abduction, forced drinking and gang rape.  Or indeed anything in between.

too comment on what the girls were wearing is just plain stupid.

Drunk party girls claim rape, police investigating

By Albert Jack -

Albert Jack -  Did you write the headline ??? 

Who are you to call them " Party Girls" ?  

You have no right to add any adjectives in from of their names to fit your views.

Absolutely.  She's a resident at UCSF.

talking to parking meters or Atm machines.... we're looking at a form of amphetamine. ice. ecstasy???  who knows, one thing is for certain nobody reading this will ever know.

So...skirts down boys.wiggle the trapped crack panties. move on.

Face loss. students. hookers who knows.

The sweethearts are at it again. There are these good for nothing kinda men who can get no woman without using force because nobody wants them. I feel for them. I wonder if they have ever considered ending their own misery. 

4 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

If a drug or alcohol is given to a person in a quantity that it renders them incapable of resisting then is becomes non-consensual sex, in other words, rape.  The point of a victim being able to say no is not taken into consideration under these circumstances.  There are a huge number of court cases that have set a precedent under those circumstances and the offenders found guilty of rape.:wai:

That is exactly what I meant when I said  "The girl has to be able to say no in every sense of the definition."  If she is drugged to prevent her from refusing the advance, then that is a serious crime.  Claiming she didn't protest is irrelevant if you disabled her to prevent that refusal.  (Not "you" personally, obviously.)

5 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Where do you come from???

I know for a fact that it has been and will continue to happen in Canada as well as teh US.  I am also sure that Aussies and Brit's will tell me it happens there.

Girls all over are attracted to bad boys with fast cars or big bikes.  Take a look around guy there are not many places that it is not an ongoing concern.  

My daughter was told 30 years ago you go out to a party you drink beer and only if you opened the bottle.  If you lose track of your drink you get a fresh one that is sealed.  

Nothing has changed except the drugs and what people do with them.

IMNSHO  the only thing that has gotten worse is that the kids hve the new style of music and tv shows that objectify sex abd Drugs.  We did not have it as much in my or my daughters time then again we did not have the internet as it is.

True what you say. I have seen the bikers and their girls in the countries you mention.

Where i come from tho them biker chicks is more scarier than the biker guys.X10

But no, i didnt see many this age riding around with them.

Clearly the motivation that they are even out on the street in the first place here is to earn some baht, what else would it be?

If they were from middle income family or up in Thailand,, no way would the family  allowed them to be out like that, especially in Pattaya .

6 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

That is exactly what I meant when I said  "The girl has to be able to say no in every sense of the definition."  If she is drugged to prevent her from refusing the advance, then that is a serious crime.  Claiming she didn't protest is irrelevant if you disabled her to prevent that refusal.  (Not "you" personally, obviously.)

My apology, misread your post.  :wai: