West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Yet another 2 points taken away.

One of the most inept refereeing displays ever.

Leicester's first goal should not have been. Should have been a penalty to West Ham

The last seconds penalty was not one. Ref trying to even things up a bit.

Both Vardy bookings were a bit questionable.

So instead of being safe in 3rd place West Ham are now struggling for a Europa League spot.

This is happening every week. Coincidence?

Edited by Eclipse

Leicester's first goal should not have been. Should have been a penalty to West Ham

So instead of being safe in 3rd place West Ham are now struggling for a Europa League spot.

"They" don't like West Ham, do "they"

• Like 1

Potential very good match ruined by the referee, well played west ham but City would probably have won if not for the farcical sending off.

You take the rough with the smooth. Leicester have on occasion this season also been the beneficiary of incorrect decisions.

Typical bottle job from your lot at the end.

I would have preferred a Leicester win in all fairness.

Ha! Ha! a Wet Spam fan that would prefer his team to lose cheesy.gif

I suppose qualifying for a top 4 spot is also something you prefer

not to happen then too.

You can always watch your team play ECL in your dreams stoney.laugh.png

"They" don't like West Ham, do "they"

I am one of "them" if he has any questions.

Let me get my step ladder so i can climb that enormous chip on your shoulder! w00t.gif

No chip here,I just couldn't bear to listen to the diatribe from you lot on here for the next 10 years if you won the league.

With regards to a top four finish I'm pretty sure given the current league standings that we won't be finishing in one of those positions.

I'm not even keen on Europa league spot because that just wrecks havoc with the premier league fixtures every week.

• Like 1

Let me get my step ladder so i can climb that enormous chip on your shoulder! w00t.gif

No chip here,I just couldn't bear to listen to the diatribe from you lot on here for the next 10 years if you won the league.

With regards to a top four finish I'm pretty sure given the current league standings that we won't be finishing in one of those positions.

I'm not even keen on Europa league spot because that just wrecks havoc with the premier league fixtures every week.

Ukraine's nice on a thursday night!

Would have been a tough one to ref. Both teams were up for it. I would have settled for the draw beforehand. Hope Leicester go on and win the league now though.

Vardy's 2nd yellow was right. Definitely tried to con the ref. Both penalties a but dubious, more so theirs which was just nothing. The ref didn't want to be the one to ruin their title campaign.

Decent result last night against a changed Watford side admittedly but another 3 points in the bag.

New club record of 15 games unbeaten at the Boleyn ground,a fitting end to our last season.

COYI

Should have been more than 3-1. Watford were very poor, but we were unconvincing up front.

• 3 weeks later...

Decent result last night against a changed Watford side admittedly but another 3 points in the bag.

New club record of 15 games unbeaten at the Boleyn ground,a fitting end to our last season.

COYI

Small team, waste of space , no one cares.....get it? cheesy.gif

Enjoying your final game at the Boleyn I see.

Is the pub going to be knocked down and replaced with a mosque?

Our final game is on Tuesday v Man Utd. It was originally meant to be today.

After that, I don't care what happens and will never set foot in the area again..

COYI

Small team, waste of space , no one cares.....get it? cheesy.gif

Finish above Arsenal for the first time in years and suddenly you're a big club!

• Like 2

Unlike you smokes to be mis informed as already stated our last game at home is Tuesday night against the Mancs.

Will be well worth watching if only for the after match finale.

Cheers.

Hows the quest for europe going lads ? i suppose the only part of Europe you Pikeys will be visiting is Benidorm for your summer hols biggrin.png

Not now sticky vicky has passed,easier to go to Tottenham to see a load of gash in fairness.

Unlike you smokes to be mis informed as already stated our last game at home is Tuesday night against the Mancs.

Will be well worth watching if only for the after match finale.

Cheers.

What, of Wayne Rooney celebrating a hatrick in front of the away fans? biggrin.png

And Mark Noble walking off with tears running down his cheeks. tongue.png

Edited by sotsira

West Ham will now boast the highest number of Season Ticket Holders in London, and the highest percentage of Season Ticket Holders in the whole of the Premier League. The Clubs increase in capacity from 35,000 at the Boleyn Ground to 60,000 at the former Olympic Stadium also makes it the biggest and most successful stadium move in Britain in the modern era.

Thought the extract above was worth posting; I'm Impressed. There will no doubt be those on here thouhh calling the additional season ticket holders glory hunters, plastic fans, etc, just you wait an see.