11 arrested in France over Nice attack

webfact

11 arrested in France over Nice attack

Catherine Hardy

606x341_352175.jpg

PARIS: -- In France, 11 people have been arrested in connection with the investigation into last summer’s terrorist attack in the Riviera city of Nice.

Ten people were taken into custody in Nice on Monday morning on suspicion of having helped the attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel obtain weapons.

An eleventh person was arrested in the north-western city of Nantes last Friday.

The background

These latest arrests are thought to be connected to the arrest last July a couple who are suspected of helping Bouhlel get a handgun.

They are still in custody.

Bastille Day, 2016

86 people died when the Tunisian national drove a lorry down the packed Promenage des Anglais on France’s National Day last July.

More than 400 were injured.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-12-13

Sadly but surely the muslim curse is destroying civilized life in Europe. Japan would appear to be the only country who has it sussed out !

31 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

I saw this on the TV earlier and thought then that 'Nice attack' was poor phrasing. Attack in Nice would have been better use of English.

I wished  that  more  countries   had  Japan's  Muslim policy.  I see  that  maybe Germany  is  going to try  let  the Muslims know  that  they  can try  appreciate  the  fact that Germany  has taken  so  many  of them into the country,  but  will not  tolerate  either Sharia  law,  or  burkas  and face  coverings.  I  hope that  Canada  and USA   will  wake  up before  the Muslims  become  a majority, then  demand  things  like  their  own  law, or banning  Christians  things like  Christmas,  Easter,  singing  the  National anthem in Schools,  just  like  the  Lord's prayer  was  not  allowed  anymore  because  some  people in  the schools are  not  Christians.  I  am  glad  that  I got  through  with  my  education before  the new  math  and these  other foolish  rules  came into effect.  Canadian  born  and hope  I can die Canadian, before  the country is over ridden.

Geezer

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I wished  that  more  countries   had  Japan's  Muslim policy.  I see  that  maybe Germany  is  going to try  let  the Muslims know  that  they  can try  appreciate  the  fact that Germany  has taken  so  many  of them into the country,  but  will not  tolerate  either Sharia  law,  or  burkas  and face  coverings.  I  hope that  Canada  and USA   will  wake  up before  the Muslims  become  a majority, then  demand  things  like  their  own  law, or banning  Christians  things like  Christmas,  Easter,  singing  the  National anthem in Schools,  just  like  the  Lord's prayer  was  not  allowed  anymore  because  some  people in  the schools are  not  Christians.  I  am  glad  that  I got  through  with  my  education before  the new  math  and these  other foolish  rules  came into effect.  Canadian  born  and hope  I can die Canadian, before  the country is over ridden.

Geezer

"before  the country is over ridden."

Like in France where recently it became illegal to have a visible small pendant cross in the name of secularism!

10 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Sadly but surely the muslim curse is destroying civilized life in Europe. Japan would appear to be the only country who has it sussed out !

No, no, this is just the 'cultural enrichment' we have been promised by the self-styled EU elites. Anyone who disagrees is automatically a racist and bigot.