Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i am not for a moment condoning 3 guys beating one guy up , but ,why is it so often guys come here and think its ok to touch any woman ,just assuming that all Thai women are hookers and easy?

when i was younger if any guy had touched my girlfriends boobs he would have got a right good smack .

IF the groping happened, some reaction should be expected against the perp. But not a total gang beating. And yes, there's no excuse for such behaviour on both sides.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

want to know how I go all over Bangkok and Pattaya at all hours of the night with no problems at all?

I don't drink. Ever.

I used to do the same , i did drink , but i never grabbed girls tits , unless invited:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I used to do the same , i did drink , but i never grabbed girls tits , unless invited:biggrin:

I do drink in Pattaya, Bkk, London but Hav never encountered these problems that so many farangs attract over here. Tourists & Expats.  ??

Edited by Sooo Upto Me
Not finished

22 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

I do drink in Pattaya, Bkk, London but Hav never encountered these problems that so many farangs attract over here. Tourists & Expats.  ??

As i mentioned before , 3 on 1 is way out of line , but it seems to be the Thai way , but i reckon judging by his age he was a first time tourist ,that thinks because he is over here the rules no longer apply to him and just grabbing some girl is normal , just like the tourists who think that a zebra crossing here means the cars have to stop .:smile:

12 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Yes, but this kid is 22 and probably unfamiliar with drinking and the (sometimes very feint) distinction between the available and the off-limits ( particularly after more than a few drinks).

What seems obvious to us is less so to these kids for whom the experience must be like a child being let loose in a sweet shop.

Bar owners are only too happy to continue to serve right up to and including the point of alcohol poisoning but when that results in unpleasant behaviour then the fault is all with the drinker. The owners need to be made accountable for what happens in their establishments.

19 hours ago, balo said:

No way !  I dont want to show Norway how my fellow countrymen behave in Pattaya. If he was not drunk and stupid he would have been back to his hotel room instead of ending up in hospital .  When you think about how many idiots that visit Pattaya each year I am surprised we do not hear of more cases.  

Yes he was beaten , thats bad , still you get what you ask for. 

O my Balo.... 

He did NOT get what he deserved....what he asked for.  

Surprised at your comment.

This was a vile vicious uncalled for savage beating by three onto one.

Hos countrymen should be made aware of what may be in store for them.

Savage beating and mo justice. The thugs are laughing their heads off at their vile deed, a.d the corrupt thugs in brown will do nothing at all. After all, he is a mere foreigner. Beat up a Thai and see what happens to you. 

Edited by harleyclarkey

Well it seems they where trying to slaughter him.

look again u side with the aggressors their story without give chance to the victim tell his side.His version will be different I bet u that.

all we know is 3 guys attacked one tourist without any clear reasons.while that guy was even a customer in that bar and one of the attackers was even  working in that bar so what ever happened it was totally out of proportion and a criminal offense.

How about that elderly couple with their son walking at Hua hin night market what did they do wrong? Besides just walking?

The couple and son in Hua Hin were in Soi Bintabat, a bar area. If i remember correctly the woman slapped a Thai guy after her son had been pushed to the floor.

Doesn't take much for things to escalate when drinks involved.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

want to know how I go all over Bangkok and Pattaya at all hours of the night with no problems at all?

I don't drink. Ever.

drink less, bang more ;-)

i have had my portion of leo's BUT i stay clear from farang-places and bars with male thai youth/gangs.

since 97 around, 2 fights, 1 with-words with thai hooker (depraved and drunk, she not me and agressing me verbally cuz i wasn't interested in her yoni) and 1 with fists with junkie-farang.

rest of my stay(s) peace and tranquility, far away from pattaya, kosan road and the likes.

life is lovely xxx

46 minutes ago, roo860 said:

The couple and son in Hua Hin were in Soi Bintabat, a bar area. If i remember correctly the woman slapped a Thai guy after her son had been pushed to the floor.

Doesn't take much for things to escalate when drinks involved.

Yes it doesnt but what is strange is that after all these years i rarely or never have read about a group of foreigners beating up a single (elderly) Thai individual.its always the other way round group of thais start fight against 1-2 farangs and in most these cases the violence started from the locals drunk or not.This are the facts that we cant deny them but of course u will??

4 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

what is strange is that after all these years i rarely or never have read about a group of foreigners beating up a single (elderly) Thai individual.its always the other way round group of thais start fight against 1-2 farangs...

not strange at all actually. i can explain it if you pay my time (75€/h excl VAT) :coffee1:

Whether its beatings by thugs masquerading as doormen, robberies by criminals masquerading as transsexuals or shake-downs by mafia masquerading as police, there is always the argument: "It never happened to me. I don't go there or do that. They (the victims) bring it on themselves."

The mindset is pervasive, particularly on the roads. It simply doesn't do to bury your head in the sand. In a traffic situation you also can stand a good chance of any or all of the above happening to you and you didn't need to be drunk, out late at night or wrong, rude or aggressive to receive the treatment, just the luck of the draw when it comes to having some violent, yaba-fuelled nutjob cause a situation, see red no matter what you try to do and within seconds you're already the next news story.

So what if he had tattoos, was out late, drunk and disagreeable. So what if you can usually avoid having problems with the average local in your average day.

On 12/23/2016 at 3:23 PM, harleyclarkey said:

Norwegians...... send this link and especially the double photo that says it all, to your National newspapers. 

Every one of us here must do the same....  every single time one of our Nationals gets assaulted. 

Please do... 

14 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

O my Balo.... 

He did NOT get what he deserved....what he asked for.  

Surprised at your comment.

Hos countrymen should be made aware of what may be in store for them.

Savage beating and mo justice. The thugs are laughing their heads off at their vile deed, a.d the corrupt thugs in brown will do nothing at all. After all, he is a mere foreigner. Beat up a Thai and see what happens to you. 

This is a an act of cowardice... 

On 12/24/2016 at 11:42 AM, harleyclarkey said:

Again , I do not defend the Thai way of dealing with loss of face and 5 Thais on one farang,  But I know how stupid Norwegians and other Pattaya visitors are behaving here , think they can get away with anything in sin city . I have seen it too many times and you can read about them every week . I would never get into the same troubles .

Thai girls are not all hookers but try to tell that to a young brainless guy full of testosteron. 

Edited by balo

4 hours ago, balo said:

Again , I do not defend the Thai way of dealing with loss of face and 5 Thais on one farang,  But I know how stupid Norwegians and other Pattaya visitors are behaving here , think they can get away with anything in sin city . I have seen it too many times and you can read about them every week . I would never get into the same troubles .

Thai girls are not all hookers but try to tell that to a young brainless guy full of testosteron. 

This is, unfortunately, true...

Alcohol, lots of testosterone, not street smart... and you get what you asked for, the thai style

Of course 3 on 1 is way over the top and they went way too far but lots and lots of stupidity from the Norwegian guy. 

Would have had the same outcome in any other country but here they'll just deal with it a lot heavier.. hence the lack of being street smart from the Norwegian guy. 

What does he do at his age in Pattaya anyway? 

Did his parents know he was out groping women? 

Can't get laid at home? 

On 12/23/2016 at 10:21 AM, Squeegee said:

The reputation of Thailand is a lie and it cannot be damaged by the truth, in fact the decent thing to do is warn the average tourist about the fake reputation Thailand tries to hide behind.

well said!

I wonder what reputation! I hope they don't mean the "Land of (fake) Smiles" bull!

On 12/26/2016 at 5:26 AM, balo said:

Thai girls on Walking street mostly ARE hookers LOL

On 12/24/2016 at 1:45 AM, Destiny1990 said:

Yes it doesnt but what is strange is that after all these years i rarely or never have read about a group of foreigners beating up a single (elderly) Thai individual.its always the other way round group of thais start fight against 1-2 farangs and in most these cases the violence started from the locals drunk or not.This are the facts that we cant deny them but of course u will??

I think if the tables were flipped - hordes of Thai/foreign sexpats in UK, Netherlands or another European country being loud, drunk, taking all the local women, etc - you would see plenty of locals beating up on foreigners.

In the UK in town and city centres on Friday and Saturday nights there is plenty of violence and it isn't 1 on 1. Also post Brexit there has been violence directed against what their agressors deem are unwanted foreigners (Poles most often). Are these 1 on 1 encounters? No way. Drink or hate fuelled mob violence.

In my home country the refuges and 2nd generation immigrants (kids of refugees) are causing deep deep problems.

They walk around in big groups and looking for trouble because the punishment is laughable and the jails is almost like a hotel room, so they don't give a shit and behave accordingly.   

Yes here in Pattaya many tourists are drunk out of their minds and thinks out of ignorance that all women in Pattaya are hookers and lay hands on the wrong lady here can get you in real deep deep shit quickly.

On 12/24/2016 at 1:56 PM, roo860 said:

Deny what? what I do know is that the couple and son had been drinking most of the day. Not condoning anything that happened to them, what I said was things escalate quickly when drinks involved.

How many examples we need to give u here where atleast the foreigner victim was not consuming any alchohol?what i like to point out is that violence from a group of locals against any foreigners should be taking more serious from the government because its one of the reasons