Motorcycling in Isan

Ossy

22 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Good looking bike the 250 too and no problems, heard 300's have had some issues engine wise always wondered why bother with another 36 cc.

That said not kept up with latest bikes available, I really very happy with my CRF250L for Thailand.

Just does what it says on the tin. Actually my wife likes the CRF250 for it's shape.

19 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I now have a Forza 300, I get 41.6 kmpl.

Wow! That's good. My CBR 300 has only done 4000kms and with the recall having been done, I have to run it in again. That and the fact that I have 2 other bikes means I don't ride it too much. Guess I get a fair bit of fuel evaporation.

I have done 22.800 Ks in the two and a half years since I bought the bike, I liked the Fino, no doubt about the Yamaha's reliability but as I said dreadful fuel consumption.

I only use the motorbike for runs to the city or long road trips, for local runs I just use my pushbike.

4 hours ago, 01322521959 said:

Just does what it says on the tin. Actually my wife likes the CRF250 for it's shape.

The crosser look I'm OK with too and I like it for it's non heavy weight, the Versys was getting a bit of a struggle. :biggrin: .