Revealed: the 'real' reason why Donald Trump and Theresa May held hands - and it's not what you think

webfact

Revealed: the 'real' reason why Donald Trump and Theresa May held hands - and it's not what you think

Robert Mendick, chief reporter 

Peter Dominiczak, political editor 

So it wasn’t necessarily an affectionate holding of hands after all

WASHINGTON: -- It has emerged that Theresa May was only photographed hand in hand with Donald Trump - because, bizarre as it sounds, the president may have a fear of slopes and needed a soothing arm to negotiate a downhill stretch of path.

The image of the pair holding hands was beamed around the world, to the delight of supporters of the new President but to the consternation of those - many of them in the UK - far less keen on Mr Trump.

But Government sources in Washington DC were suggesting that the hand-holding was not as a result of a deep and lasting friendship after all.

Full story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/28/revealed-real-reason-donald-trump-theresa-may-held-hands-not/

-- The Telegraph 2017-01-30

They were holding hands to keep from punching each other.

Leaders may sometimes be friendly to another, but to be real

friends, well that takes lots of time, and these two are new.

I like that reason that one of them needed a helping hand.

Geezer

2 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

He went for a pu**y grope but wearing high heels she began to slip and all Trump got was her hand.

I heard this explanation from someone who got it third-hand from someone else who saw it on the internet - must be true.

oh that is the alternative truth is it

Donald needs a hand to hold unto while going down slopes? Who is going to hold his hand on the way down Dante's Inferno ?

It looks as though the US is going to become more like the bad guy the rest of the world thinks it is; in many ways this is good. For way too long 'America First' has only been a jingle.

Edited by IAMHERE
mispelling

Wonder how he gets off Air force One?

--------------------------------------------------------

That was Gerry Ford that stumbled on the departure ramp on Air Force One.

The same President who hooked a drive on  the Golf course into a crowd and hit a grandmother in the watching crowd.

Just an observation, but articles like this article from the Telegraph really do border on the type of tabloid journalism that rags like the National Enquirer engaged in.  And then major newspapers and news outlets wonder why they are losing readership and market share?  It might be that readers who are looking for substance in the realm of geo-politics are now pretty well put off by this type of reporting and have found more substantive journalism elsewhere such as in the Foreign Affairs magazine published by the CFR..  Would members and the followers of the Council on Foreign  Relations care why Trump and May are holding hands?  Personally I doubt it.  I don't.  I'd say that we are much more interested in the outcome of their discussions and meetings and what it means to future US/Germany/EU foreign policy.  I'd much rather see some real substance to journalism and less fluff.  But, this is simply my opinion.

2 hours ago, sead said:

That was just an gentleman holding her hand while she walked down the stairs.

It's just that a female doesn't get to that level without anticipating something like a quickie snatch and grab behind a kind gesture from the President of the United States of America.while out of view for a second.

Hope one day some woman will stand up to that grouping perv... and crack his nuts.

Another reason to cancel the planed State visit to the UK, or at least appoint a lesser Royal to host it, let him try getting his hands on Prince Charles's crown jewels... 

Calls to stop President Trump's state visit to UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38788388

The Petition...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928/

Already nearly a million signatories

Edited by Basil B