Phuket stunned by cop's sick street moves (video)

webfact

Phuket stunned by cop's sick street moves (video)

By  Chayanit Itthipongmaetee, Staff Reporter

PHUKET — Helmet? Check. Safety vest and handgun? Check. Totally fly moves? Hell yes of check. A traffic cop revealed his secret B-boy identity and like-a-pro skills Saturday night while working a Phuket city marathon.

Lance Cpl. Netpirun Sooksri broke it down on film for curious onlookers and got sick all over the soi with everything from the robot to a handstand-salute. The performance took place before the Phuket Night Run event to the great pleasure of some night runners and passers-by.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/01/30/phuket-stunned-cops-sick-street-moves-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-01-30

Video: Phuket policeman breaks to the beat

Eakkapop Thongtub

1485764343_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: -- Runners lined up on the Phuket Night Run 2017 start line on Dibuk Rd in Phuket Town on Saturday night (Jan 28) were treated to a special performance by a traffic police officer, who started breakdancing in the middle of the street.

The crowd cheered as L/Cpl Natepirun Suksri, of the Phuket City Police, performed handstands and spins, and even some robot moves.

The 29-year-old from Nakhon Sri Thammarat, known to his friends just as “Tork Suksri”, said he just felt the need to start dancing.

“Before the runners were released, the warm-up song started playing. I saw lots of people and tourists and I wanted to entertain them,” he said.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/video-phuket-policeman-breaks-to-the-beat-60840.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-01-30

3 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

Can one assume he followed tradition and took the hat around for "donations" to the Policeman's Ball?

Cop does something nice for a change and someone finds fault- gotta bless Thaigeezer!

This guy, purely by his behaviour, has greatly improved my feelings towards the BiB. 

Honestly i I have never really had a very bad experience with "the boys" but when you see one making life just a little bit better, making people feel just a little bit happier and helping people realise there is a human behind the uniform  he gets my vote!

well done sir.

And for the dissenters, could they perhaps comment on the internet craze recently where global Plod filmed dance offs and posted them on the web? I can't recall the exact dance or song but I am sure TVF members can recall it.