Blacklisted Englishman desperate to return home to Thailand after being deported as his children suffer without him

webfact

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is quite a sad story.

Many women are abandoning children worldwide now.

In the last two years, I'm seeing more and more single men here, alone, pushing baby strollers in restaurants and in the streets.

I also see men alone carrying babies around on their back with child carrier type back packs.

More and more females are becoming better dealers and relationships are getting shorter and shorter.

Long time is losing ground and more short time rooms are popping up off the beaten path.  Many apartments now are offering a few rooms for short time.

No doubt all rental business will increase in 2018!

Hopefully...:partytime2:

5 hours ago, nev said:

Lesson to us all living in Thailand, keep your head down and keep out of trouble or one day your dream of living here will be wiped out in a instance.

Very real. Even if you are found Not Guilty after being charged, you will probably be deported, simply because you were charged.

It's ludicrous. I know of several similar cases, sometimes guilty of minor offence, sometimes not guilty, but deported and can't come back.

Thailand immigration needs to take a serious look at its protocols, which often leave inniocent children open to bad situations.

And parents proven innocent unable to support their children. BAD!

Given he is living in Malaysia and the kids have visited him in Malaysia....isn't the simple answer to take them to Malaysia?

I am surprised people are taking up his case without knowing why he can't return to the UK, I imagine if it is a negative reason(and it won't be good) they will end up with some egg on their faces.

So much more to this BS story...Two wives left him, ran

off to Thailand to begin with.   Ran into the neighbors house

to continue a fight....Sounds like another ill tempered drunk

using his children for sympathy.   Just send support payments

to make sure your children are educated, eating properly and

have decent housing with their Thai Family members, they are

probably better off with out this trouble maker!

its about what you expect in this neck of the woods, no consideration for the family poor kids what a life they have to look forward to here. Mr Farang move on seems to be the cry of late, so Mr Frang should do just that, life is so much better for those who did. Maybe cold but I have not been bitten by anything of late, which I could not say a few months ago. Those Kids deserve better but will not get it here a real shame. There are two sides to a story but with some here there is only one side as they are judge jury and executioner by reading some your comments you know it all, sort of says why you are there. Give the Guy a break until you know the truth as here its all bull and you know it. Have a nice day, bet those kids will not.

6 minutes ago, ljd1308 said:

Given he is living in Malaysia and the kids have visited him in Malaysia....isn't the simple answer to take them to Malaysia?

I am surprised people are taking up his case without knowing why he can't return to the UK, I imagine if it is a negative reason(and it won't be good) they will end up with some egg on their faces.

Ah, a typical thaivisa conundrum. On the one hand he appears to be a, (let's not mince words) one of the many pieces of shit seeking sanctuary here,thus worthy of censure, But! on the other hand he's a'victim of Thai xenphobia with kids an' that, but on the other hand, well, he's British Godammit, despite looking like his profile.

All that aside, this forum is scraping the barrel on 'news' much alike the junta. Yawn.

28 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Very real. Even if you are found Not Guilty after being charged, you will probably be deported, simply because you were charged.

It's ludicrous.

That isnt true. You will not get deported if you are found not guilty and you will only be deported if you are found guilty and sentenced to more than 6 months in jail

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Immigration, compassion, sympathy, understanding? A sentence with all three emotions does not exist.

Lets be honest about it, they just dont give a damn.

Let's be very honest.... this guy sounds like

nothing but trouble and using his kids for

sympathy....sympathy and understanding...

Are you kidding. Take off the rose colored

glasses for once....you might see the truth!

Empathy.

A complete lack of empathy on this forum.

Only read the first page. A lot of posters are bitter and twisted people who only see the world in black and white. Right and wrong. There is no grey area. No overlapping area. Never been between a rock and a hard place. Stuck in a corner unable to get out...

Sad.

Hope it works out for this family.

2 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

Why did he not register the children with the British Embassy when bhorn half the problems would no longer apply apart from the major one, that he seems unable to return to the UK. ...........

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Because you can no longer register a birth at the British Embassy

True, sanemax; but you could when the children were born and can still register a foreign birth directly with the GRO in the UK.

Not that doing so or not has any effect at all the child's claim to British nationality! They are either British or they are not.

Register a birth abroad

You can still apply for a UK passport for your child even if you don’t register the birth in the UK.

Of course, in order to register a foreign birth in the UK, the child must be British.

As previously said; in this case the son is not British. This is because he was born before 1st July 2006 and the British father was not married to the Thai mother and they have not married since. However, it is possible to register the child as British. Once registered the child will be British by descent and so unable to automatically pass his British nationality onto his children unless they are born in the UK or a qualifying territory.

The daughter was born after the law on unmarried British father's changed on 1st July 2006. So she is British even though her parents never married. She is British by descent as she was born outside the UK or a qualifying territory.

All this assumes Young is British not by descent; which he probably is. If he is British by descent then neither child is presently British; but it may be possible to register them as such.

3 hours ago, stravers said:

Maybe he has a long history of violence and domestic abuse. Maybe he is well known by Thai and UK police who had had enough and this resulted in his blacklisting. If all true, we're all better off without him.

If what you say is fact, possibly not in the best interests for the children to be with him.

Just now, Basil B said:

If what you say is fact, possibly not in the best interests for the children to be with him.

What he said isnt a fact, its just something that hes imagined, and hes passing of his imagination as possibilities  

little mary sunshine.

Still nice to know that you are on the side of the underdog.Still got that acidity in your posts.How can you claim to know so much when, obviously you have never dealt with children in your dried up life.'Cos thats the way it appears.In all your previous texts you claim to know so much, but i guess this is guess work on your part. have a few kids and know how it feels to be apart from the ones you love. Rose tinted glasses....grow up , and learn to live with living here, where your life can change in a instant. No matter what i think of you, i hope it never happens to you.

By the way, do you actually have children?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

In the case of Mr Young they said that he had started a sports bar business in Phuket

Come on lets give this guy a brake---all he wants to do is come back and open another bar in Phuket........:coffee1:

46 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Empathy.

A complete lack of empathy on this forum.

Only read the first page. A lot of posters are bitter and twisted people who only see the world in black and white. Right and wrong. There is no grey area. No overlapping area. Never been between a rock and a hard place. Stuck in a corner unable to get out...

Sad.

Hope it works out for this family.

Never a truer word has been said Well Done Thaiguzzi

Sad for the kids having such a hopeless dad.  I wonder how he avoided being deported back to the UK, where it sounds likely he would be arrested for something.  The standard procedure is to deport people to the country of their nationality.

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

If he went to his neighbours house and made problems, sorry no sympathy for him.

We all know that we are only visitors here, and many times not happy with things going on around us.

You have to grin and bear it sometimes.

Him getting irate with his neighbours has created these problems for him, only himself to blame.

Unfortunately it is always the children that suffer.

'We all know that we are only visitors here ...' As it happens, so was one of the neighbours.

"     A American in the next village to me was convicted of underage sex in Thailand, sentenced to 14 years he served 2 before being deported. After 6 months in the US he spent a year in Cambodia then paid 40,000 baht and has been back in Thailand for the last two years.    "

really ?      then why dont you shop the scumbag

Archived