What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

Hmm a good question. My g/f is a rare breed.  She is very young. We have been together 6 years now. Hard working professional Thai ladies I am definitely not an expert on. Marriage here is well quite a process from what I understand. After 3 marriages you sometimes dream about what went wrong and wake up in a cold sweat so number 4 is out of the question and then there is the age factor. After many fits and farts starts  here with ladies I approached things on a financial basis with her. Here is what I will do and here is what I will not do. She can see the benefits for herself after I am gone and I do not begrudge her this as she takes good care of me. She is not a raving beauty but good looking. Her pleasant manner always gets a response. I have seen a number of relationships with older men and beautiful ladies and beauty can become a weapon. So the final synopsis is that love is a crap shoot keep your money close to your vest as one poster states and hope for the best. If your astute there is always little tell tale signs of her character pop up from time to time mark them down mentally. Don't gloss over any flaws. As this advice is freely given there are no guarantees attached. Best of luck 

Yes keep your money assets under your control, but be generous with to your partner regardless. Makes for a happier wife, and life.
  • Like 2

Many mothers have very sexy bodies and for some reason I prefer more than a young 25 yr old...

There is something about it when they are as hungry as a man and have skills.  A few tiger stripes on the tummy and butt can be sexy.   

• Like 1

I like Thai girls because they are cute. However after 25 they seem to become more worldly and more

demanding.  If they have travelled out of Thailand often when they were very young, even more so.

Staying young looking etc untl their 50s helps as well.

Geezer

• Like 1

Physically, I do not find Thai-women in general to be super attractive compared to other women. There are actually a lot of fat and ugly Thai-women around.

However there are some things I find unique for Thai-women (if I think about my wife).

1. Have experienced a "hard life", making her content and happy with small and simple things in life.

2. Happy 99,999% of the time. Honest and caring about others.

3. A hard worker. (both at home and at her job)

4. A great mother and wife.

5. Always a clean body and takes good care of herself and her looks.

6. Aware of the need to care of her husband and family and her role as a woman.

7. Her religion, culture and traditions, which makes her in peace with herself.

and most important...

8. She hates and does everything to avoid discussions, which just makes everything in the relationship so much easier. 

So your lady doesn't talk to you either 5555

Sent from my Grand using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agudbuk said:

So your lady doesn't talk to you either. 5555

So does your relationship work because of this or despite this?   Do you wish she talked more do you speak Thai enough so you could talk to her in  her language?

11 hours ago, lungnorm said:

I like the nice smile and WAI after I shag them.

When they do that to me I check my pockets

Edited by Slaps
  • Like 1