What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

14 hours ago, Elkski said:

Rather than say Thai women are easy, I prefer to think that Thai women have not been shamed and poisoned about sex like in many Judea christian societies.

On a slightly different angle and thinking specifically about women aged 40+.  All physical things being equal do you think the facial beauty  scale is much of  an indicator   if a gal will be a caring partner or more  likely to be a scammer? OR are there just as many nice gals who have a beautiful face as those with not so much facial beauty.. Maybe a few more wrinkles, some acne, less perfect teeth. 

LOL. As one wise woman said to me, just because they are beautiful it doesn't mean they are nice. Facial beauty is just fortunate bone structure.

6 hours ago, Wazza1 said:

I I like the way they chat online with their boyfriends while your with them. Can never get them off their phones.

Serious or facetious?

Try telling them that if they don't stop talking on their phone they can leave, but be prepared to see them leave. They certainly have become a nation of phone zombies.

On 4/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Nice body, shame about the ink ( why oh why do they like to ruin themselves with that crap? ).

Re the OP, I always enjoy seeing a beautiful Thai girl that hasn't indulged in western takeaway garbage food, so has a figure like that, long black hair and that pale coffee coloured flawless skin that some of them have. However, I don't like it when they have the "chicken legs" that are seen so frequently around Pattaya. Northern girls definitely have the best figures- must be the Chinese influence. 

I also like that Thai girls have small breasts. Never liked the huge mammaries so prevalent on western women. If they have to wear padded bras, they are about the right size.

For the best looking girls in Thailand though, can't beat the Uni girls that cruise around MBK, with skirts at crotch level and shirts two sizes too small. Must be hazardous being a Uni professor!

The difference between Thai women and western women though, is if a Thai girl sees me looking she smiles back, but a western women will give me the look of death.

Really???

Small Thai ladies with a wazza pair of jugs and a bit of ink do it for me every time.

• Like 2

In England back in my day, a young couple met, fell in real love, both started with nothing and both strived to build a future for their married lives and their kids later on.

If a man or woman got divorced or became widowed in later life, they would seek partners of similar age groups and equal status, maybe both already owning their own homes and of equal means, pool their resources and live a very fruitful life. If both partners already had children of their own, the whole family would benefit equally later on. But in Thailand this is not the case. Many western guys here hope to find women much younger than themselves believing that they can kick start their younger days again and the young lady will find them physically attractive and want to spend the rest of her days with him and will remain faithful and grateful for giving her a secure life in this third world country. But it`s not like that any more although it used to be in the past.

I don`t blame the young attractive Thai women for seeking out old lovesick fools who consider themselves as the white knights to the rescue of damsels in distress, and they`re laughing at you guys behind your backs to all their mates. 

So when the OP asks; what do you like most about Thai girls? What he really means is; what do you like most about young attractive Thai girls? And I`m sure he doesn`t include their intellectual abilities in that question.

On 4/6/2017 at 4:16 PM, Chip Allen said:

I like their greed and willingness to kill you for the flimsiest excuse. Charming. Also their willingness to take it up the tradesman's entrance if there is ample compensation.

You just got to walk a mile in their shoes. The generational life we enjoyed is long gone its a dog eat dog world out there literally. Cash your pension check head to the frig for a beer and repeat after me "There but for the grace of God go I"

• Like 2

I married my Thai wife many moons ago and could not be happier. I love her smile, easy going laid back nature and great sense of humor. She is always thinking of others and has a kind heart. Yes she has many of the stereotypical behaviors spoken of on here - loves food, a good nap, bad Thai tv shows and mirrors! Occasionally goes off the rails over odd things, especially if she feels she's getting ripped off, gets hungry, or thinks another woman is looking at me, but it never lasts long and her sense of humor more than makes up for it. But more than anything it's because of the love and respect she has always shown for me and my family. It's a pretty simple formula that has worked for us - I take care of her and she takes care of me. And she does so in a way no Western woman can compete with. Can't ask for more from a relationship. 13 years of marriage and still going strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Nice. Very nice. A shard Mutual respect.

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

The positive thing is:

They do have a lovely smile

They are very feminine

They make you feel loved

But there are also negative things like:

Bad temper, do not discuss politic with them

Their family comes before you even after many years together

Money comes before you

Depends on the girl you meet, if you are lucky you have met your dream girl

If you are unlucky she runs with all your money

On 4/20/2017 at 9:10 PM, w59 said:

I married my Thai wife many moons ago and could not be happier. I love her smile, easy going laid back nature and great sense of humor. She is always thinking of others and has a kind heart. Yes she has many of the stereotypical behaviors spoken of on here - loves food, a good nap, bad Thai tv shows and mirrors! Occasionally goes off the rails over odd things, especially if she feels she's getting ripped off, gets hungry, or thinks another woman is looking at me, but it never lasts long and her sense of humor more than makes up for it. But more than anything it's because of the love and respect she has always shown for me and my family. It's a pretty simple formula that has worked for us - I take care of her and she takes care of me. And she does so in a way no Western woman can compete with. Can't ask for more from a relationship. 13 years of marriage and still going strong!

Been with mine for 11 years and we appear to have very similar ladies

That's pretty much nailed it all on the head. Accurate as far as my experience goes.

However, this short summary can be shared amongst the women of a few other Asian nations such as Vietnam and Indonesia.

The difference is that Indonesian women wear the term "Gold-digging" as a badge of honour and treat the amount of money they get get like a sports score !

The Vietnamese on the other hand can shut down quickly and suddenly reveal their be freezing cold heart

An excellent story of human nature sometimes we forget we are human. Good on you man tolerance mixed with love what a blend. 

• Like 1

I think, Asian women in general are more popular because of (1) skin color /texture - my Thai lady has medium dark olive color with very soft skin, (2) long dark beautful hair, (3) a natural instinct to please the man - most of the time.

My 1st Asian ( called Oriental at the time ) girl / woman was at age 20 - Chinese - while in college, a long story, I am 71 now.

• Like 2

I could've written this myself.....

Very nicely stated & congrats....

They do the loving & caring extra/little things that most western women clearly wouldn't/couldn't don't want to think of....

Edited by pgrahmm