What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

Having done my rounds arourd, I find Thai women most gracious and mesmerizing women in 

the world. Gentle, easygoing, always with a good sense of houmor. Their kids are loughing on the

way to school everyday.

If they decide to love you, that s a relationship you re never gonna forget.(and the relationship

never trully ends)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Moo du said:

Having done my rounds arourd, I find Thai women most gracious and mesmerizing women in 

the world. Gentle, easygoing, always with a good sense of houmor. Their kids are loughing on the

way to school everyday.

If they decide to love you, that s a relationship you re never gonna forget.(and the relationship

never trully ends)

Women, Thai or wherever, cannot not love men, the most you can expect is respect, if you are a good man.

Thai ladies are, as you say,  particularly desirable, and I'm sure they find farang to be particularly 'easy meat'.

• Like 1

Women, Thai or wherever, cannot not love men, the most you can expect is respect, if you are a good man.
Thai ladies are, as you say,  particularly desirable, and I'm sure they find farang to be particularly 'easy meat'.

“ cannot not “ ?
Does that mean they can ?

Confused !
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, talahtnut said:

So sorry..Thai beer is the culprit..[and you  havn't had sufficient before you read posts on this thread].

sorry, not the spelling police call me stupid but I was confused also.

Anyway, the problem from my observations is that guys keep picking the wrong girls.

Bargirls, Gogo, Soi 6, etc., may not make the best mates.

Up to you but I know of several guys after a few months of them livin in, they hate it and want them out.

Getting paid monthly and doing much of nothing but giving a guy sex 3 times a week in my opinion is not taking "care of him."

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Anyway, the problem from my observations is that guys keep picking the wrong girls.

exactly...i guess most people having good experience with Thai girls doesn't have much time to speak the truth.

My girl from Isaan, near the border of Laos...despite all bad things labelled to Thai woman/ Isaan Girls, she never ask me money, he refused all my gift, she teach me pa sa thai  everyday, help me with my business.She's in her mid 20's  a decade much younger than i am ..having study for her degree in Bkk.I know this too good to be true, but its my own experience...but yes i pass few ugly behaviour TG. 

Edited by NonthaburiBear
  • Like 1

The looks, the hair, the skin, the eyes, the body, the cleanliness etc etc etc. 

If you catch a good one with a real personality and communication isn't an issue then you can't let them go. 

Always big points if they are a bit of a wild one in bed too, although nearly all the Thai women I have been with have been. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I had a buddy visit recently and he did not think Thai women were attractive.  He much prefers Falang.

No issue a matter of taste/choice.

I however find them the most beautiful and sexy women in the world, which is why I am here.

Even the ugly one have a certain beauty...and theres no feminists here

• Like 1

There is such a variety of looks you must not have taken your buddy out enough.  To the malls food court at lunch.   To the BTS stops, etc.   So many are even doing this light brown hair dye thing.   I don't like this.  I like black hair.  

• Like 2

On 2/13/2018 at 11:16 PM, bkk6060 said:

I had a buddy visit recently and he did not think Thai women were attractive.

I was like that when I was young. I only liked white women (there was nothing else where I grew up). However, after living in Miami for a few weeks, I changed my tune. Cuban women are really hot. It took a few few years until I became attracted to Asians, but never turned back after that.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

The natural garden hedge lines.  Such pretty small patches.   Most don't need to shave their legs.   I don't think they are any cleaner than any women.  In fact many times clothes and or hair smells mouldy in Thailand.   The need for two showers a day in such a warm climate is there.  I prefer a woman who has all day scent and they all want to shower before.  

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, bkk6060 said:

Up to you but I know of several guys after a few months of them livin in, they hate it and want them out.

Getting paid monthly and doing much of nothing but giving a guy sex 3 times a week in my opinion is not taking "care of him."

My western ex got a lot out of me financially, did nothing for me,  and if I got it once a month I thought I was lucky. 

Obviously that didn't go on too long, but I still had to "pay" to escape.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, talahtnut said:

Even the ugly one have a certain beauty...and theres no feminists here

There are, but less obvious than in the west.

I once remarked to a flatmate that I didn't know what it was like to have a DDG girlfriend, to which he responded by shouting at me that "ALL women are beautiful". I know not what happened to him, but I trust he's happy as a doormat to some old trout.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, BobbyL said:

The looks, the hair, the skin, the eyes, the body, the cleanliness etc etc etc. 

If you catch a good one with a real personality and communication isn't an issue then you can't let them go. 

Always big points if they are a bit of a wild one in bed too, although nearly all the Thai women I have been with have been. 

Before I came to LOS I was led to believe that all women did in bed was lie there while we men had to do all the work. Happily, it's not true of Thai ladies.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My western ex got a lot out of me financially, did nothing for me,  and if I got it once a month I thought I was lucky. 

"obviously"?

I put up with it for nearly 30 years .........

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Before I came to LOS I was led to believe that all women did in bed was lie there while we men had to do all the work. Happily, it's not true of Thai ladies.

I spent most of my adult life not knowing what 'crouching tiger' and 'reverse cowboy' meant.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Lucky you, I did not get it for 10 years!  How stupid was I.

But it got me traveling and discovered Thailand/Asia so thank God.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think that could be true. I have been with a fair few English women when I was younger / university who were certainly good, but also some others who were definitely like you said. 

It obviously isn't true for all, but there definitely is something that Asian women have when it comes to it. Admittedly, I have only been with Thai women, but pretty much all of them just have that 'thing' in the bedroom. I really do think that transcends to other Asian countries too.

They just ooze sexual appeal, and can really live up to it. I think western women either try too hard to portray that false image, or if they do have that appeal, they seem to think they're an absolute goddess without any reason. 

Edited by BobbyL