What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

I'll

On 4/14/2019 at 9:00 AM, Moo 2 said:

Let's turn the question around, what Thai women like about farangs? I know the answer....

I'll ask my ex if she ever surfaces.  Don't hold your breath though.  It's been maybe a dozen years already, but her mother decided for her since I was a skint farang at the time.  They of little faith lol, current missus has more vision than 'instant' and she won. 

Oh my did it hurt at the time though... I can laugh about it now (as the song goes).

a recent date (car, real job, uni degree no less) pushes the shower curtain outside of the bathtub and floods the room. i explain to her the curtain is to keep the water inside and away from the floor.  she has an "einstein moment" and looks absolutely amazed with this concept.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

a recent date (car, real job, uni degree no less) pushes the shower curtain outside of the bathtub and floods the room. i explain to her the curtain is to keep the water inside and away from the floor.  she has an "einstein moment" and looks absolutely amazed with this concept.

Says it all about their “uni degrees” 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I bet many of us got sick of older western women talking you to death.

Personally, I am much happier with a sexy 30 year old Thai with limited English skills then a 60 year old western women with a big mouth.

If thats what you got of choices, so let it be!

Big mouth western or asian rental,,,,,,

18 hours ago, Kadilo said:
20 hours ago, atyclb said:

Says it all about their “uni degrees” 

i remain grateful she didn't stoop squat style on the toilet seat

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, atyclb said:

I have known some extremely clever people with no common sense. Something like this is not exclusive to Thai women.

14 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Her limited English skills that are obstructing her from getting into long nonsense conversations with me.

Or possibly your limited or non existent Thai skills that prevent you having a long nonsense conversation with her... ????

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rasg said:
21 hours ago, atyclb said:

I have known some extremely clever people with no common sense. Something like this is not exclusive to Thai women.

does deductive reasoning count for common sense?

why is the shower curtain inside the tub??  duhhhhh

it happens to other people non thai. thanks for the enlightenment

Edited by atyclb

1 hour ago, rasg said:

Or possibly your limited or non existent Thai skills that prevent you having a long nonsense conversation with her... ????

Yes agree that has to be what she likes about me.

I doubt there will be more other qualities that she likes about me besides my broken Thai language skills.

23 hours ago, atyclb said:

And I thought the shower curtain was to stop eyes getting an early snifter of the goodies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

It's my pleasure. Is it also possible that most showers in Thailand don't have curtains so she had never come across a shower curtain before? I have stayed in many Thai hotels with and without my wife and most showers are totally separate to the bath. Most showers have a tiled floor and wall with a drain at the bottom. No curtain needed. I had never come across a bum gun before until we stayed at my wife's sister's house. I had to ask and I don't have a uni degree.

Edited by rasg
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, atyclb said:

My life:

"You drink beer already?"
"Yeah, it's not good, so do you want to change yourself then?"

Joking, love her madly really.  She's mostly awesome... but mostly doesn't get my silver back bald fat non hairy a** to work.  What? What did I say wrong?

21 minutes ago, Shiver said:

My life:

"You drink beer already?"
"Yeah, it's not good, so do you want to change yourself then?"

Joking, love her madly really.  She's mostly awesome... but mostly doesn't get my silver back bald fat non hairy a** to work.  What? What did I say wrong?

"and thats all she said"

lol

i dont know if my English is poor but i could not understand any of the rest of that post.

maybe a case for "moot gaey-oh"

58 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

"and thats all she said"

lol

i dont know if my English is poor but i could not understand any of the rest of that post.

maybe a case for "moot gaey-oh"

Mai tong khao jai.

well it never bothered the locals anyhow....and they seem to do alright from those import people (oops! I mean us!).

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rasg said:
7 hours ago, atyclb said:

It's my pleasure. Is it also possible that most showers in Thailand don't have curtains so she had never come across a shower curtain before? I have stayed in many Thai hotels with and without my wife and most showers are totally separate to the bath. Most showers have a tiled floor and wall with a drain at the bottom. No curtain needed. I had never come across a bum gun before until we stayed at my wife's sister's house. I had to ask and I don't have a uni degree.

"I had to ask and I don't have a uni degree."

well that explains things

before i had a uni degree i also asked what it was in latin america,  a bidet. the locals replied its a "lavachocha"

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, atyclb said:
5 hours ago, rasg said:

I had never come across a bum gun before until we stayed at my wife's sister's house. I had to ask and I don't have a uni degree.

"I had to ask and I don't have a uni degree."

well that explains things

before i had a uni degree i also asked what it was in latin america,  a bidet. the locals replied its a "lavachocha"

There I was after a day in the sun jetting away at my face after a mate told me it was a 'freckle-douche'...  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

There I was after a day in the sun jetting away at my face after a mate told me it was a 'freckle-douche'...  

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Me neither.
I mean me too!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fusion58 said:

The fact that, unlike their caucasian counterparts, it neither smells like fish nor tastes like chicken. ????

At my age the caucasion women I meet privates smell like formaldehyde, and their P looks like old elephant trunks. Disgusting.

You are right on Thai girls seem to take a lot of showers and are mostly clean.  I think in the 10 years I have been coming and living here, I had one stinker.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fusion58 said:

The fact that, unlike their caucasian counterparts, it neither smells like fish nor tastes like chicken. ????

It's been a long time since I could smell through a triple rolled duvet with aircon on minimum and get past the lap dogs to try to remember what it was like to have that kind of fun.

I'll get my flip flops shall I?

• Haha 1

don't know but I just feel the sin sot is well worth all of it...when I die can't take it with me, she might as well have it ...love this place and the ladies....Da BEST!!!!!????

.jpg

4381b60e426e6fea84ae7db27f0de99c.jpg

Fali orapum.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 7:08 PM, owl sees all said:

And I thought the shower curtain was to stop eyes getting an early snifter of the goodies.

I'm always in the shower with them, more fun and they don't get the chance to toss your room.

• Like 1