Piles of garbage cleared from house in Pathum Thani

snoop1130

Piles of garbage cleared from house in Pathum Thani

By The Nation

d12b7feb92cab563a2163935fd436959-sld.jpeg

Authorities in Pathum Thani's Klong Luang district on Monday inspected a home in a Tambon Klong 4's housing estate where an elderly Thai couple had piled up garbage that had spilled from the front of the house onto the road.

Officials led by Klong Luang clerk Pitchaya Piarat presented a state-issued letter to the couple to clear all the garbage they had compiled for proper disposal. 

Neighbours told officials that the couple had kept garbage inside and outside the home for years and would scold anyone who told them to clean it up. 

Neighbours, who had complained of public disturbance, traffic blockage and a fire hazard affecting the whole community, said they were relieved that officials cleared the garbage away.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30311921

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-4-10

Not just in Thailand. I live in the U.S. and a Thai lady and husband that lives a few houses down. It is disgraceful. Junk spilling out of the garage onto there lawn and the lawn and trees look like a disaster area.   Poor next door neighbor has called the police countless times.

11 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Just out of interest, what is your compression ratio?

Mine is about 2 to 1. If they are really beautiful I can push it to 3 to 1... :)

On 4/11/2017 at 4:42 PM, garyk said:

Not just in Thailand. I live in the U.S. and a Thai lady and husband that lives a few houses down. It is disgraceful. Junk spilling out of the garage onto there lawn and the lawn and trees look like a disaster area.   Poor next door neighbor has called the police countless times.

One of the Thai cultures?!

On 4/11/2017 at 4:42 PM, garyk said:

So the junk etc., is because the lady is Thai? Is the farang totally not involved with the junk?

On 4/11/2017 at 7:09 PM, overherebc said:

I've got an expat neighbour and his 'garden' is going that way since he moved in about 3 months ago. 

I have built up the wall between us to just over 2 metres .

I rented a luxury house at Jomtien beach to a brit 10 years ago. Four months on at first owner inspection (conducted because of numerous complaints from the neighbors to the village office) I discovered he was using the living room as a motorcycle repair garage. Floor tiles, furniture expensive sofas, wallpaper, curtains, glass sliding doorsand one bathroom all ruined. No Thais involved, all his customers were farang. 

During negotiations to get him out, he threw a punch at a cop then tried to throw same cop into the swimming pool which hadn't been cleaned for months

He got deported quick smart, but before taking him to the airport the cops forced him to withdraw a large amount of money which was given to me for repairs, luckily it was enough to cover all the costs. 

Edited by scorecard

My brother works in remodeling in the states. Won't go into details as it is disgusting but the hired cleaning ladies walked out of this hoarder condo immediately and never returned. City people came in hazmat garb. I wish I could un-remember what little he told me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I rented a luxury house at Jomtien beach to a brit 10 years ago. Four months on at first owner inspection (conducted because of numerous complaints from the neighbors to the village office) I discovered he was using the living room as a motorcycle repair garage. Floor tiles, furniture expensive sofas, wallpaper, curtains, glass sliding doorsand one bathroom all ruined. No Thais involved, all his customers were farang. 

During negotiations to get him out, he threw a punch at a cop then tried to throw same cop into the swimming pool which hadn't been cleaned for months

He got deported quick smart, but before taking him to the airport the cops forced him to withdraw a large amount of money which was given to me for repairs, luckily it was enough to cover all the costs. 

I've seen them all over. In the army a good few years ago one of the wives, a Brit, cost her husband three armchairs because she was serving the kids fried egg and bacon directly on the arm of the chair. Came to light during quarters inspection.