Four wounded in Bang Saen shootout

webfact

Four wounded in Bang Saen shootout
By The Nation

CHON BURI: -- Four people including two young females were wounded in a gunfight in front of a shopping mall near Bang Saen Beach in Chon Buri province early Tuesday morning, police said.

The shooting happened at about 1.30am in front of the Laem Thong Bang Saen shopping mall opposite Burapha University.

Three people were taken to Burapha University Hospital, before police found a severely wounded men at a hotel not far from the scene of the shooting. He was shot at the abdomen.

Police said the incident occurred after two groups of people clashed, stared down one another and then opened fire.

Left wounded were Thanawat Kingmala, 37, Namfon Choijinda, 19, Natthakarn Kongsiri, 23, and Chusak Permsarika, 33, who was found at the hotel.

Thanawat was shot in his face, Namfon was shot in her head and Natthakarn was shot in her leg.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312572

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-18

Warning graphic footage

Sadly guns plays a large part in Thai society and they should make the laws much tougher if carried/fired/threatened somebody with one/wounded/killed. 

I believe the UK have very tough weapons laws, Thailand could learn a lot from them 

15 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Sadly guns plays a large part in Thai society and they should make the laws much tougher if carried/fired/threatened somebody with one/wounded/killed. 

I believe the UK have very tough weapons laws, Thailand could learn a lot from them 

The vast majority of gun crime in the UK is concerning the drug gangs.  Since the police cracked down on anyone found in possession of a gun (I think it is automatically a prison sentence of four years) gun crime has gone down.  However knife crime has increased and many of the gangs and street thugs now use them instead.

In Thailand guns are readily available and Thai's think (stupidly) that carrying and using a gun makes them macho.

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

The vast majority of gun crime in the UK is concerning the drug gangs.  Since the police cracked down on anyone found in possession of a gun (I think it is automatically a prison sentence of four years) gun crime has gone down.  However knife crime has increased and many of the gangs and street thugs now use them instead.

In Thailand guns are readily available and Thai's think (stupidly) that carrying and using a gun makes them macho.

Macho, like in the US...? 5555