Man sporting rodent on his shoulder spotted at Central Mall ...

Jingthing

Think I saw the same dude on Soi 11, had a few japanese girls taking pictures with him, pretty sure some '7 Eleven beer' baht changed hands, he didn't appear to be much of a  quality tourist.

I had a small spider monkey (Chin yee)in Ban Chang back in 72, used to ride baht busses with me -  so, I can relate........of course I wasn't a tourist back then either.:post-4641-1156694572:

When I visted Belize  I seen a rat like animal on a girls shoulder, she told me that it was not a rat, but

it did keep the dogs  away,  for  some  reason  the  dogs  did  not  want  to get  close to  this  animal.

Geezer

On 5/1/2017 at 1:11 AM, bendejo said:

I've seen toupees that I'd swear were alive.

I saw a woman in the mall last week that I am sure had a couple of somethings like that running around and jumping up and down,but they were inside her jacket so couldn't see what they were

On 5/1/2017 at 1:06 PM, Jingthing said:

Yes, but where does it end? Snakes on a plane?

Wonder what would happen if someone had a snake certified as a "comfort animal" and they brought it on the plane.  Things are so out of control with horses, pigs and goats already permitted as "comfort animals."

11 hours ago, biplanebluey said:

I saw a woman in the mall last week that I am sure had a couple of somethings like that running around and jumping up and down,but they were inside her jacket so couldn't see what they were

Puppies reacting to the cold air?

2 hours ago, wpcoe said:

Wonder what would happen if someone had a snake certified as a "comfort animal" and they brought it on the plane.  Things are so out of control with horses, pigs and goats already permitted as "comfort animals."

There certainly is a load of goat botherers here.