Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

haha... wasn't a question. Just fact. Without a doubt it's Chelsea.... well I've just seen you won the league in the 1950s so fair play for that. I thought Jose won the first one. 

F.A Cups , League cups  and European trophies before Roman came along .

Chelsea were also playing in the Champions league before roman came along as well 

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

F.A Cups , League cups  and European trophies before Roman came along .

Chelsea were also playing in the Champions league before roman came along as well 

Ipswich won a European trophy back in the day. Doesn't make you a big club. 

9 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

^^^^^ bet he is,  think he won it b4 they decided he was 'unsuitable'

Same could apply to Chris Hughton, also deemed 'unsuitable'....(think he won it with Brighton?). Irish International but really a cockney!

6 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

The other was Paul Clement. 

So Chris Hughton doesn't count....even though he was born within the sound of Bow Bells.???? You got me there.

Anyway, here's a more straight forward one. Luka Modric has a famous footballing cousin. Who is he?

Just now, wilai said:

So Chris Hughton doesn't count....even though he was born within the sound of Bow Bells.???? You got me there.

Anyway, here's a more straight forward one. Luka Modric has a famous footballing cousin. Who is he?

It was the five most recent... I thought Clement was more recent in the list but maybe the question in wrong.

More straight forward... don't think so! haha

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, wilai said:

Here's one with a difference....dunno about the 'hardest ever' claims but double figures seems pretty good given what I've seen on Twitter. Feel free to post boasts/shame!????

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/test-yourself-hardest-premier-league-17966689

Bumped this one as an alternative.....no responses as yet! Too shy? or is it as hard as the paper says. I did ok but maybe my guesses were lucky!

As for the Modric question. It's been around a long time and I came across it again yesterday.

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Bumped this one as an alternative.....no responses as yet! Too shy? or is it as hard as the paper says. I did ok but maybe my guesses were lucky!

As for the Modric question. It's been around a long time and I came across it again yesterday.

I got 11 out of 15, and you?

3 minutes ago, wilai said:

Beat you by 1!....Most I've seen on #twatter were 8's and 9's so was quite pleased with that....God score mate.

To be fair a few of them helped being Liverpool and the others about area possession and dribble percentages seemed logical, thought Mane would have been most fouled though, surprised there. 

Still I knew you'd beat you <deleted> ????

Edited by BangrakBob

24 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

thought Mane would have been most fouled though, surprised there. 

Commentators always go on about Grealish as the most fouled so I knew that one....anyway, bloody refs never give us anything!????

7 hours ago, wilai said:

It's either Borat or Viduka but I can't remember which.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah  v v ssd,, ,,, I know

but at school they were my second ish team

even after George best called me

a little c...not and told me  <deleted>  c off

...just cos I beat him in a chase.!

"Storey Moore" is Willie Morgan.

Edited by champers