Football fiasco: Two Britons, Thai accused of Premier League piracy

Just now, balo said:

I dont understand why people are paying money for these "services" when you can watch most games for free.  

With Aceplayer installed on your computer you can watch most streams for free, not always HD but still good enough for me. Is it legal ? Nope but to prevent from happening someone has to pull out the internet plug. 

Because buffering drives me mad!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MartinBKK said:

For 99 baht extra you can get the pvr service (need your own hard disk). I just set it to record the late matches and watch the next day as live. Works great.

I should  also mention you can use the free truevisions anywhere app to watch on demand on any device. 

Are you sure about it being 99bhat? I remember asking about this, can't remember how much, but could swear it was a lot more than 99bhat.

I think they advertise the 99 baht as a promotion but believe me it is a permanent one. On the bill it is shown as 360 baht then on the next line it subtracts the 360 baht. Speak to the call centre not the shop because the girls in the shop don't know what it is usually. I think very few Thai people use it. I have subscribed to True on and off for years and would not pay more than that. If you have a Thai wife or gf I recommend getting them to speak to the call centre everything is a lot smoother :-) Right now my bill is 592.02 (inc vat) every month. I subscribe to the cheapest package plus true super soccer. This gets me bein 1-4 plus any other bein channels when fixtures overflow to 6,7 etc, truesports HD 2 and 3 and truesport 2,5,6,7 plus PVR service. I also use truevisions anywhere regularly when I am away from home. I get a small discount of approx 50 baht because I have a direct debit set up to pay the bill every month. Great deal imo and I am completely satisfied.

Edited by MartinBKK

1 hour ago, bangkok blue said:

After the expat and 365 fiasco, I'm pretty much done with streaming sports. Kodi fine for movies and most series I want. Will fork out for TRUE Super soccer package next season, which I believe is around 299 or 399 per month. 

Will investigate what they have RE: Bein connect or True I.D, so I can watch on laptop, when away from home. It's a pain that there will be no on demand, suppose if it's a late game I'll just have to stock up on coffee!

If you're using Kodi already there is football replays which has all games in replay and in HD.

Difficult to figure out if this is the same as the free Windows app Crossy posted some time ago, and went offline after the Expat TV debacle.

But I guess I'll have to hurry now, since today is the last day I can sign up for a 13.200 Baht set top box, with no channel list or link to the website available  LOL.

It seems someone is in a hurry to fill their bank account before all streams are cut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app