Video: "Policeman" driving brand new Mercedes-Benz flees without paying for his gas

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The police think they have a right to free items from their countrymen. They thinks they are above the law. I have personally watched a policeman walk into a neighborhood shop and take a bottle of whiskey and just walk out. Several times I have  watched a policeman eat lunch and walk out. they do feel they are special. I hope the police find this policeman and throw him in jail. Unfortunately, it will not happen.

Edited by tomwct

19 hours ago, Pigdog747 said:

It does in Thailand.  You're  forgetting about the tea money bonuses

Thats exactly what im getting at. There should be an investigation into his 'tea money' collection or other sources to buy the car in the first place. 

Its got a red plate which indicates a new car? Not many police officers around the world can afford a new Merc? You can see why police are very good savers; they take off before they have to pay. The General needs to jump on this one; look at his income v's expenses.

Nouveau riche, springs to mind after living in THIS place for over a decade.

Typical irresponsible mindset! The idiot criminal was probably not a BIB and probably did not own the car?

Look at me everyone! I drive a Merc! I can do what the <deleted> I like...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect