Sword fight: Thai wife chops off husband’s penis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, robblok said:

I am quite sure of myself, you get plenty of signs before that you got an unstable wife. If you can't see something like this coming then something is wrong with you. These kinds of ladies are often those with hot tempers and a jealous streak. This is something you can see coming. We all know the type many arguments beforehand.. things flying through the room ect. This does not happen out of the blue. 

It does happen to clueless nits

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

A troll post using odd font has been removed, while posting/trolling, please use the default forum font. 

19 hours ago, robblok said:

Only if you have a crazy wife and are cheating (or she thinks your cheating)

= Thai wife.

It's a mixture of things with Thais.  Losing face is a big issue and jealousy tends to flow in the blood stream of most of the   population.  As most Thais lie at the drop of a hat,  that adds to the mistrust.  Oh and lets not forget that Thai men will cheat at any opportunity

I know I always  wince when I see my wife sharpening her knives and that's after 16 years of marriage!

Edited by dunroaming

Penis wounding wife meets own death after downing deadly drink

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cc.jpg

Photo: Pckaset.com

The woman who made headlines after severing her husband’s penis in a jealous fit on Saturday ended her own life yesterday morning at the home she shared with her husband in Phayao’s Pong district.

Kawinnart Sae Zong, 33, drank pesticide and was later was declared dead at a provincial hospital, reported Bangkok Post.

Zong severed her husband’s penis while he was asleep at their home at 2am Saturday morning. She was angry at her husband, Niran Sae Wang, 38, after learning that he had been cheating on her.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/penis-wounding-wife-meets-death-downing-deadly-drink/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-05-30

Mental issues again , like life has no meaning just because someone is cheating on you. People should learn to accept life and live it to the fullest until death the natural way.

8 minutes ago, balo said:

Mental issues again , like life has no meaning just because someone is cheating on you. People should learn to accept life and live it to the fullest until death the natural way.

Yes.. quite a few people with mental issues.. people get shot for divorce.. cocks cut off for cheating. As someone said.. marriage is not a buyers contract.. You don't own someone.. just leave them if they cheat on you. 

Thankfully you can often see what woman are crazy long before they cut something off. Your perfect wife does not change from perfect to fury in a single day. 

Edited by robblok

21 hours ago, thequietman said:

They have already posted images of the appendage after been severed. It's gruesome, so only look if you have a strong stomach. 

severed-penis-symbolism-e1283175404198.jpeg

I don't think wifey cut off his friend because he was choking the chicken.  :whistling:

6 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Oi you! stop using such foul language on a family forum. 'Nits' indeed, i cant think of any word more vile, to use when referring to fellow human beings.:shock1:

Indeed..should have been nit wits....:stoner:

Two farmers in a pickup truck were driving past Lorena Bobbit's house the night she cut off her husband's penis and threw it out the window. It landed on the windshield of the farmer's truck. The one farmer looked at the other and said, "Elmer? Did you see the dick on that bug?"

Sorry, it just came to mind.

Doctor"Well Somchai, you have got a rather nasty wound there and we cant actually sew it back on for you but we have found that the inner sap branch of the Teak tree, when treated with a certain oil, will indeed be attachable to your remaining stump. It would work quite satisfactory, and, if the operation is a success, you shouldn't notice any real difference "

Somchai, "Well Ive heard of a wooden leg, but a hickory dickory Doc?"

9 hours ago, robertthesculptor said:

Why is this a semi joke here? And it seems never a week goes by without one or two sexual assaults by deranged women on men are posted. There should be major action against this sort of assault which damages the world view of Thailand. 

Semi.  Haha very good, but he might not even be able to get a semi. 

6 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Buddhist beliefs did not help either of them? :sad:

I don't think there's much help in Buddhism to be honest. I only see loss of face on a scale we never see in the west .  

6 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Doctor"Well Somchai, you have got a rather nasty wound there and we cant actually sew it back on for you but we have found that the inner sap branch of the Teak tree, when treated with a certain oil, will indeed be attachable to your remaining stump. It would work quite satisfactory, and, if the operation is a success, you shouldn't notice any real difference "

Somchai, "Well Ive heard of a wooden leg, but a hickory dickory Doc?"

Image result for tumbleweed gif

Bit worrying that PMT does strange things. So I called the local blacksmith today and booked an appointment for a chastity belt to be made as I must protect myself.

Hope to god she cannot find a cutting torch.

Only in the land of nod and other blokes