"Dark skinned gang" paid 100 Thai women 5,000 baht each on Facebook to marry for long term visas

webfact

23 hours ago, Enoon said:

The same "secret" used by the light skinned gang of pissheads, sexpats, conmen and geriatrics from Europe, North America and Australasia.

(But they seem compelled to throw in motorcycles, pick-ups and dream homes as a bonus payment.)

:clap2:Always nice to see hypocrites put firmly in their place, lest they forget

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2017-6-22 at 10:48 AM, leeneeds said:

of course this does not happen anywhere else ,

green cards, Aussie visa , etc etc,

Happen every where ! But not for 5000 baht. Can some one put me onto a thai girl to marry for 5000 baht for a visa .

Edited by Mad mick
Miss spelt

7 hours ago, Bastos60 said:

The cambodian situation is pretty discriminating, but understandable. But that just limits marriage possibilities in Cambodia itself. For Vietnam what can I say, good on them, more 
young snatch for their elderly.

never thought of it that way  -  but you're right!!!    :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:  smart lil buggers ain't they??

7 hours ago, Bastos60 said:

Actually, those marriages are nullified by court as it is based on fraud. 
But it will be a pain in the ass to get the paperwork that would allow them to remarry. 
Even marriages to foreigners will be a lot harder for them as this will be registered on their criminal record, which they will need cleared if they want to 
go live abroad with those potential husbands. 

A former thai girlfriend has this problem, while I never knew about it until last year, her current boyfriend is not able to get married to her for this reason.

so I guess this is true in this case  'what goes around comes around sooner or later (something like that) like something coming back to bit you on the ass.............

On 6/23/2017 at 5:29 PM, Mad mick said:

Happen every where ! But not for 5000 baht. Can some one put me onto a thai girl to marry for 5000 baht for a visa .

5000 baht is what the girl gets for a few signatures, you still have to pay for all the rest of the corruption.

On 22/06/2017 at 3:32 PM, Ratcher said:

Many appear to be still there on Sukhumvit soi 3 and surounding soi's

I personally know 3 and all 3 are drug dealers who regularly get picked up by Plod, some pay, some do time but all of them remain here  and continue to ply their trade.

it defies belief!

13 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

How do you know that.  :laugh:

Common sense, do you think they run all over hell to get the rest of the documents needed and then pay the bribes to get it done for free, really.

On 6/24/2017 at 9:46 AM, bill59 said:

Where I come from Thais are considered dark skinned people!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

My Thai Mrs ain't dark skinned, only the bits exposed to the sun......Seems farang ladies in farang land are paying zillions out to look the same as Thai women anyhooo...:stoner:....

21 minutes ago, Grubster said:

Common sense, do you think they run all over hell to get the rest of the documents needed and then pay the bribes to get it done for free, really.

Only having joke.  :biggrin:

On 6/22/2017 at 7:55 PM, Machiavelli said:

And you do? Are you Thai?  Its pathetic for a foreigner to lay claim to Thailand. Why don't you go back to wherever you came from if you don't like the current racial make up in Thailand. The nerve......

The current racial makeup in Thailand is 99+% Asian (the vast majority of these are Thai citizens) and will always stay that way. Thais will never allow that to change. Also doubt that self-hatred, cultural marxism, nhilism and SJW studies will become de vogue in Thailand anytime soon. Hence Thais will continue to place pride in their race, ethnicity and culture. What the previous poster said has nothing to do with your reply. You are completely confused.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 0:59 PM, transam said:

My Thai Mrs ain't dark skinned, only the bits exposed to the sun......Seems farang ladies in farang land are paying zillions out to look the same as Thai women anyhooo...:stoner:....

I always find it curious why old farang men who gush endlessly about Thai females spent their entire lives dating, marrying and breeding with farang women.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that one can secure the interest of these Thai females with a modest monthly payment?

6 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I always find it curious why old farang men who gush endlessly about Thai females spent their entire lives dating, marrying and breeding with farang women.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that one can secure the interest of these Thai females with a modest monthly payment?

Probably....You must remember in LOS there is no social security...If a Thai bird is lumbered with kids how can she cope.....?

She must look at avenues open to her for her and her kids survival....This ain't farangland...

17 hours ago, jimster said:

The current racial makeup in Thailand is 99+% Asian (the vast majority of these are Thai citizens) and will always stay that way. Thais will never allow that to change. Also doubt that self-hatred, cultural marxism, nhilism and SJW studies will become de vogue in Thailand anytime soon. Hence Thais will continue to place pride in their race, ethnicity and culture. What the previous poster said has nothing to do with your reply. You are completely confused.

On the contrary, you are the one is confused. The poster is not Thai. He has no right whatsoever to decide who gets to live in Thailand. I see another white boy who feels threatened by the entry of other races into Thailand. Like you, he feels Thailand is for Caucasians. Those days are gone. Now go stroke someone else. 

40 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

On the contrary, you are the one is confused. The poster is not Thai. He has no right whatsoever to decide who gets to live in Thailand. I see another white boy who feels threatened by the entry of other races into Thailand. Like you, he feels Thailand is for Caucasians. Those days are gone. Now go stroke someone else. 

Say whatever you like, I would rather be white in Thailand than black or God forbid.... Indian! 

22 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

You're right, thank goodness Thai people can still call a spade a spade.... 

Yeah lots of people are big guys behind a computer monitor but would you call a spade a spade to his face?

Ewww! What's that smell?

Oh dear it appears that you've soiled yourself. LOL

2 minutes ago, mok199 said:

thanks 35 posts...lets talk when you have 36

Calm down kids. It's only a forum of opinionated adults. Feel free to bugger off and throw sand at each other any time.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:41 AM, Machiavelli said:

Yeah very true.

I had the displeasure of hearing a bigot who'd struck up a convo with me at Sing Sing the other night sneer some rather offensive comments about a clean cut black guy being mobbed by attractive girls .

This old fool couldn't understand why the girls were laughing and joking with this guy. I tried to explain that the guy looked good and could dance quite well and that women really love that shit but he couldn't get it.

I just made my excuses and left him to choke on his own bile.

It happens in my country Norway too, with the best welfare system in the world.  Once they get access to it they'll never leave.    Nigerian men or women looking for men/woman to marry and can pay them up to 500000 baht .   

9 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Yeah very true.

I had the displeasure of hearing a bigot who'd struck up a convo with me at Sing Sing the other night sneer some rather offensive comments about a clean cut black guy being mobbed by attractive girls .

This old fool couldn't understand why the girls were laughing and joking with this guy. I tried to explain that the guy looked good and could dance quite well and that women really love that shit but he couldn't get it.

I just made my excuses and left him to choke on his own bile.

Showing yr true colors now bro ;)

Being blak is not a crime

Edited by speedtripler