Suzuki Swift or Mitsubishi Mirage?

Well guys, ended up going for a Mazda 2, we were on our way to Suzuki to see if there @Demo car@ had come back from BKK (a friend who has a Mitsubishi Mirage said good for around town but a trip away, forget it) when I saw the Mazda dealership a bit further up the road so off we went. The sales lady was brilliant not like at suzuki where they appeared not interested in selling or helping. Went for a test drive in the car, held the road well, fast acceleration and felt good to drive. So we ended up buying the 1.3 High Connect was priced at 620,000, after a bit of rangling with the owner of the dealership we got 50,000 of the price instead of the 40,000 they offered, 1 year insurance, 3 years service, rubber mats, spoiler, metal trim on the door sills, tinted glass, and those air guards on the door windows and a tank of fuel. We also went for the 3m teflon spray to protect the paint guaranteed for 5 years (wait an see) at 8,000 bhat. We take the car back every 6 months to 3m and they check the film and touch up if required plus clean the car for 200 bhat each 6 months. The downside with the car is on some road surfaces there is a bit of road noise but not to much to worry about. The one annoying thing is the Sat Nav, if I want it I have to pay extra for the SD Card which activates the sat nav. Have since read a lot of people get caught out by this. Considering most cars have it for free these days it is a turn off but thinking about it, I hardly ever use the sat nav in my other car, normally look at google maps on my phone before I leave home.

Over all I feel the Mazda 2 is a great car for around town and also for trips away. There is enough room in the back seating area for other people to sit, in fact more room than the CX - 3 crossover. I sat in the crossovers drivers seat with the seat in a position that suits my driving (I am 6 foot tall) then went an sat in the back passengers seat directly behind the drivers seat, was amazed at the lack of room, tight fit. Where in the mazda 2 it feels better but still a tight fit. I have placed a image of the Mazda 2 from the internet as an example as am to lazy to go downstairs to take a photo of the car..

PS the red cost an extra 10,000 Bhat (Pearl white was 7,000) all other colors free LOL

car-07.png