Unidentified man severely injured in transformer explosion in Chon Buri

webfact

Unidentified man severely injured in transformer explosion in Chon Buri
By The Nation

CHON BURI/PATTAYA: -- An unidentified man was seriously injured when he apparently climbed onto an electrical transformer which exploded and threw him to the ground early on Thursday.

Jakkrit Lertyaso, a security officer at a nearby company, told police that he noticed a sparkling light coming from the transformer and when he checked it out he saw a man sitting on it with his legs hanging down. The transformer immediately exploded, causing the man to fall, he said.

Rescuers of the Sawang Boribun Thammasathan Pattaya Foundation rushed to the scene on South Pattaya Road in Tambon Nong Plue in Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung District at 2.30am and took the man to hospital.

The man did not carry any identification card.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30319427

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-29

Man Seriously injured after falling from electric power cables

By Online Admin -

power-4.jpg?fit=1183,887

PATTAYA: -- At around 2:30am on June 29th, Pattaya police and emergency services were called after a man had reportedly fallen from some electric power cables in South Pattaya.

The incident took place on South Pattaya Road, close to Sukhumvit Road.

A Thai worker, aged roughly between 25-30 years old, had been working high up and the transformer box when it suddenly exploded. The man was shaken by the explosion, eventually causing him to fall from the cables, which are though to be around 3 metres high.

Locals in the area heard the explosion and rushed over to find the man lying on the floor, seriously injured. Blood was pouring from open wounds and emergency services were called for immediate assistance.

Fortunately for the man, he was still alive, although the extent of his injuries meant that he had to be rushed straight to hospital for treatment. Latest reports suggest he will pull through and is now recovering slowly.

Police took a statement from the safety office for the company involved, OS Construction, and will be following that up with a statement from the victim, once he has made a full recovery.

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-06-29

4 minutes ago, LazySlipper said:

I change my stance following this update that clears up the first post.

I hope this poor guy recovers soon... my bad

I have often wondered how The Nation gets its stories as nearly every other source usually has significantly more detail/background.

Just now, Upnotover said:

I have often wondered how The Nation gets its stories as nearly every other source usually has significantly more detail/background.

The way the nation reported it sounded like some drunk thai in pattaya doin' something stupid.

Can almost be dubbed fake news (555) due to its lack of professionalism and here I was calling this poor guy an idiot...

4 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

The way the nation reported it sounded like some drunk thai in pattaya doin' something stupid.

Can almost be dubbed fake news (555) due to its lack of professionalism and here I was calling this poor guy an idiot...

I propose the motion that you are totally innocent of any wrong doing, next we want a seconder, then we can vote on it

I am confident you will be completely exonerated at the end of the day

10 hours ago, oldlakey said:

I propose the motion that you are totally innocent of any wrong doing, next we want a seconder, then we can vote on it

I am confident you will be completely exonerated at the end of the day

Thank you!

I use this forum to vent my wrongdoings and ask for forgiveness. Bless you! Bless you!! Oldlakey.

I am now about to reveal where I buried Jimmy Hoffa...

15 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Thank you!

I use this forum to vent my wrongdoings and ask for forgiveness. Bless you! Bless you!! Oldlakey.

I am now about to reveal where I buried Jimmy Hoffa...

Steady, the vote is only applicable to this thread, plus I happen to know that he is with Lord Lucan and most of my money two other unexplained disappearances