Horn stuns Pacquiao to win WBO welterweight world title

On 7/12/2017 at 7:48 PM, Gregster said:

It would be interesting to know why you can't use google to ascertain someone's net worth from Forbes

Despite some of the massive paydays ‘Pacman’ has received in the past, most notably for his ‘Fight of the Century’ clash with Floyd Mayweather Jr in May 2015, the division-jumping pugilist has revealed that his main reason for returning to the squared circle is money.

“Boxing is my main source of income. I can’t rely on my salary as a public official,” explained Pacquiao after announcing his return to boxing.

26 minutes ago, bhatmasterson said:

Despite some of the massive paydays ‘Pacman’ has received in the past, most notably for his ‘Fight of the Century’ clash with Floyd Mayweather Jr in May 2015, the division-jumping pugilist has revealed that his main reason for returning to the squared circle is money.

“Boxing is my main source of income. I can’t rely on my salary as a public official,” explained Pacquiao after announcing his return to boxing.

Floyd is only going back because of money also but he should have no problem with his opponent if he plays it smart.