Soldier accused of horrific hot water punishment against five year old Thai child

snoop1130

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

This is a sickening case. Any normal human being would want to get justice for this boy and his parents. Why didn't the police behave like normal human beings and give this the priority it deserves?

It's no wonder that sometimes people take the law into their own hands.

Maybe it is more important to clear the street food vendors...  I am sure it requires a lot of attention...

18 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

This is a sickening case. Any normal human being would want to get justice for this boy and his parents. Why didn't the police behave like normal human beings and give this the priority it deserves?

Your talking about Thai Police they are incapable of functioning.

14 minutes ago, billmichael said:

Maybe it is more important to clear the street food vendors...  I am sure it requires a lot of attention...

You just wonder how these people function on day to day life.

Even in Thailand  it's surprising this would be swept under the rug, I had mistakenly thought thais were better than to ignore something like this.... 

If I was a police officer in that town I couldn't look in the mirror if we chose to do nothing in this case 

5 hours ago, Artisi said:

You need to read these articles even though it nearly brings you to tears, just so you don't forget what #=%& bastards there are our there. 

Yes, agree. Although they are very sad, we should read them even when they are so bad they can spoil one's mood for the whole day, as in this case ( and this little guy has been scarred for life, not just a day).

An equally horrible story just came up on the news sites: Australian ex-cop jailed for  LIFE for attempted stabbing murder of wife, daughter (9), son (7). For all its ' faults, the Australian system no longer treads lightly with those who kill or maim children. 

Edited by Prbkk

1 minute ago, Prbkk said:

Yes, agree. Although they are very sad, we should read them even when they are so bad they can spoil one's mood for the whole day, as in this case ( and this little guy has been scarred for life, not just a day).

An equally horrible story just came up on the news sites: Australian ex-cop jailed for  LIFE for attempted stabbing murder of wife, daughter (9), son (7). For all it's faults, the Australian system no longer treads lightly with those who kill or maim children. 

Yes, I saw that and justly so - no excuses, ever. 

3 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

An equally horrible story just came up on the news sites: Australian ex-cop jailed for  LIFE for attempted stabbing murder of wife, daughter (9), son (7). For all it's faults, the Australian system no longer treads lightly with those who kill or maim children. 

Sadly I am a little hardened to stories of parents killing their children, but for this Thai Soldier to see fit to boil off a 5 year olds genitals just leaves me numb.

6 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Another "man in army fatigues" went on a rampage last night in Krabi, killing 8 family members including small children.

Thailand, your slip is showing again. 

Thanks, just what most of us don't need on top of this current post. 

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"But that was six months ago and nothing has happened in the case." disgusting,really disgusting.Police too busy with traffic stops.

regards worgeordie

Maybe they were just too busy saving the world on bathtub photo opp. patrol. There's only so many hours in a day!

10 minutes ago, salavan said:

That little boy will be a man one day and I hope he finds the army animal and takes revenge

Is there not a man in his family who could get that done now? 

22 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I believe in this particular case you could say that's a rhetorical question..

for fear of being banished from this forum for speaking out against the police I think one could safely say the police in question for not doing anything about this for six months actually cannot be defined as normal human beings !

As for the soldier I have no words to describe him or his actions!

Edited by hotchilli

On 7/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, JAG said:

He is no defender of anything - a soldier? I doubt if he could fight sleep!

Utter scum.

I noted the article only stated the violator was military, they failed to mention his rank or position. Could have been a person of power perhaps?