A Transexual Drugs And Robs

libya 115

Singaporean Transsexual accused of drugging and theft, arrested by Tourist Police.

A press conference now which took place last week at the Tourist Police Station located half way up the Pratamnuk Mountain.

Police Colonel Tanangit, the Deputy Commander of Tourist Police along with Police Lieutenant Colonel Wootishart, the Chief of the Pattaya Tourist Police announced the arrest of a Singaporean Transsexual, Mr. Kamaruzaman Bin Mohamed Noor aged 38 who was alleged to have drugged and robbed a South African National, Mr. Andrew Thomas Hill aged 32 at a local Motel on 29th December.

The report was made to the Tourist Police who investigated the case and managed to detain the alleged suspect who was in possession of items including cash which had been reported as stolen. The stolen items included 500 US Dollars, 100 South African Rand along with 7,380 Baht in cash which were contained in a shoulder bag which was taken.

The suspect confessed to the allegations put to him and he will now appear in court later this week.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News

Any pictures Libya?

Is she as attractive as the last one?

Lastly, but not leastly, isn't it about time for one of your New Year specials? It could brighten the place up a bit. The scare mongoring, dictatorship supporting sheep are starting to get me down.... :o

Rather unattractive; photo attached.........

post-26634-1167828791_thumb.jpg

Any pictures Libya?

Lastly, but not leastly, isn't it about time for one of your New Year specials? It could brighten the place up a bit. The scare mongoring, dictatorship supporting sheep are starting to get me down.... :D

You obviously do not understand the political situation here in Thailand, I doubt very much whether you will be able to grasp the meaning of Libya's jokes :o

Any pictures Libya?

Lastly, but not leastly, isn't it about time for one of your New Year specials? It could brighten the place up a bit. The scare mongoring, dictatorship supporting sheep are starting to get me down.... :D

We've seen worse thats for certain. :o

Any pictures Libya?

You obviously do not understand the political situation here in Thailand, I doubt very much whether you will be able to grasp the meaning of Libya's jokes :o

& you do Einstein? I freely admit that I don't understand the political situation here, but it's not boring.

Libya's jokes are not always understandable, but never boring.

Your attitude to all and sundry is, however, always very boring.

Any pictures Libya?

Lastly, but not leastly, isn't it about time for one of your New Year specials? It could brighten the place up a bit. The scare mongoring, dictatorship supporting sheep are starting to get me down.... :o

I can never understand why wimmin with beautiful blonde hair dye their roots black, am I the only person to find this unnatractive ?

The Ivy Tilsly look is so 80's