Reporting motorcyclists on pavement

thonglorjimmy

The vendors do not bother me and offer me food. So I have no issue with them.

The motorcycles for the most part try to avoid hitting me on the sidewalk which is more than can be said for cars and buses on the road. So I have no issue with them.

Far more concerned with cars and buses ignoring lights and crosswalks.

What gets my goat is they actually honk their horn at you to get out of their way, I just turn around and face them with hands out, ready to grab the handle bars when they do that to me.  Stops them every time - gutless folks they are.  

We were walking on Wireless going to lunch, a stream of motorbikes riding on the sidewalk, one of our group says "Where's the cops when you need them"  and sure enough  three cop motorcycles riding two by two were right behind the lawbreakers on the sidewalk.   

7 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

What gets my goat is they actually honk their horn at you to get out of their way, I just turn around and face them with hands out, ready to grab the handle bars when they do that to me.  Stops them every time - gutless folks they are.  

We were walking on Wireless going to lunch, a stream of motorbikes riding on the sidewalk, one of our group says "Where's the cops when you need them"  and sure enough  three cop motorcycles riding two by two were right behind the lawbreakers on the sidewalk.   

But you do not tell us whether the cops were preparing to stop the "stream of motorbikes" or whether they were being just as guilty by riding on the sidewalk. 

And "riding two by two". I guess two were side by side and one was forward or behind. Hmm

On 8/18/2017 at 8:30 PM, neeray said:

But you do not tell us whether the cops were preparing to stop the "stream of motorbikes" or whether they were being just as guilty by riding on the sidewalk. 

And "riding two by two". I guess two were side by side and one was forward or behind. Hmm

To me, it's obvious...BIB were using sidewalk illegally as well. Seen it plenty of times over the years...:coffee1: