Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, giddyup said:

I'm talking about outlaw motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, not the God Squad. If you are a member of a criminal organisation, you are a criminal by default.

No, you misunderstand.

I WAS talking about back patch outlaw motorcycle clubs. And because say 2 out of 25 members choose to earn their money by illegal means, it does not mean  that the club is a "criminal organization". That's why the feds in the States have LOST every big RICO case ever brought against an MC. Figure that one out.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

What documentaries? There have been dozens of docos made about criminal motorcycle gangs, (Bandidos, Hells Angels, Mongols etc) and that's what we are talking about here, not motorcycle clubs. Just because it is a so-called documentary doesn't mean it's totally factual, otherwise I suppose you believe everything you read in the papers and see on TV as well? BTW, your comments aren't "a lot to take in", they are simplistic to the nth degree.

They ARE motorcycle clubs, always have been. The Feds and the media  will have you believe (looks like they succeeded) they are gangs. Criminal gangs. Organized criminal gangs. It's all bullshIt. And you're being fed it. Successfully...

2 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

It appears you are mistaking OMG's with Biker Clubs.  There are certainly big differences between the two and maybe if you took time to peruse the link below, then maybe you will learn something and understand how OMG's operate, which is what the topic appears to relate to. And yes, there is the inner sanctum but the others have to be involved in illegal activities in order to show their loyalty. No involvement, no membership. They are all criminals, believe me however, you are entitled to your opinion but I have to disagree with it.

http://www.hierarchystructure.com/outlaw-motorcycle-gang-hierarchy/

You say you place trust in Documentaries, correct? All I can say is to this is that is appears you are extremely naive.  Check out how many documentaries have been found to contain many untruths in an attempt to get the viewers to believe what is contained therein. Done well with you haven't they?  This so called group that is being discussed fits into the activities undertaken by OMG's not Bikers, where they stand over, intimidate and as a last resort, assault individuals and damage property to achieve their goals.

Now I don't profess to know all about OMG's but after almost 30 years in law enforcement I have had my fair share of dealings with these types and most, by themselves, note, not all, are pussies when by themselves.  They only get courage when they are together and grow the mob mentality.

In NSW, Australia, they have banned OMG's from wearing their colours in public, have closed down many club houses, have formed a special task force called Raptor, and because so many members come from the middle east, they have another task force, The Middle Eastern Squad, who work in conjunction to bring these low lives to heel.  They have also brought back the consorting laws, which is another tool to help in dealing with them.

I am passed my prime now but in my day I would not hesitate to take these scum on, we did many times, and they didn't win, I can assure you. There are many coming from Australia and based in the typical areas where scum hang out in Thailand.  They are involved in many illegal activities here, are buying legitimate businesses and using Thai locals as fronts for their operations and money laundry activities.

I won't mention town names or the gangs or businesses involved as I would say a few on here would be aware of them whilst Australian Police are fully aware of their activities.  As for the Thai Police, well I have no idea but there is often a close association between law enforcement bodies to gather information and evidence of their activities with many being apprehended on the return to their home country.:wai:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Now there's a surprise - 30 years a copper and you still don' know anything about MC's.

16 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

They ARE motorcycle clubs, always have been. The Feds and the media  will have you believe (looks like they succeeded) they are gangs. Criminal gangs. Organized criminal gangs. It's all bullshIt. And you're being fed it. Successfully...

If you believe that outlaw motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc are purely motorcycle clubs and not involved in any criminal enterprises you must have been living in a cave for 50 years. A waste of time arguing with someone so ill-informed. Do a Google search.

13 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Now there's a surprise - 30 years a copper and you still don' know anything about MC's.

Is that the best you can do, dispute the information without offering one scintilla of proof? Then you add a lot of stupid smiley faces, shows the level of your mentality.

Edited by giddyup

4 hours ago, robblok said:

I am suggesting that the people who made the documentaries know a lot more then you do. I know its a lot to take in but I trust people with real experience and investigative skills over you.  Even in my country where they check those biker clubs they acknowledge that its a minority that is criminal. 

About the not being aware of it.. no idea.. but if I were a criminal id keep my dealings private even in a MC to only those i trust.

So you think documentaries are factual and correct? I guess you have not heard the expression  " Don't believe everything you read"  A number of years ago I saw a documentary on human trafficking and child prostitution on YouTube. Had a former US Cop going into a supposed area of Thailand to show what was going on. I noticed the cars were driving on the "Right" side of the road and then called my Thai GF and asked her are those people (in the background) speaking Thai as I can't understand anything. She said no they are in Cambodia so the NGO that was asking for contributions and showing how they were exposing crime in Thailand were not even in Thailand but that did not prevent them from posting their vids on YouTube as factual.

well its obvious why the rtp dont want to get involved... there is no money to be made out of this... plus a kind of lazyness inability to deal with organised gangs.. the very real danger to loose face etc... the army on the other hand want theyr country to be clean  save and good ... sounds a little weird but once I met a high ranking  officer and I was impressed by his idealism and love for thailand...a good man which deserves great respect...  and yes if the time come the army also will go against illegal loging... enviromental crimes or as in these case against foreign crime gangs..( boiler room bikys,  drugs) . all the rtp close both eyes and open their pockets wide... 

I wonder why these bikers are most of the time :

- Grossly overweight

- red in the face

- well over 50 years of age

- with thinning, greasy, grey (and yellowish) hair bound at the back in a ponytail.

Well ... as a friend of mine used to say : "if you observe nature, you will notice that under every ponytail, there is an a*shole".

Edited by Yann55

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

A big story about nothing IMO.

As a kid I saw worse fights between 14 year olds at my local youth club. I'd imagine there were far worse fights at Thai clubs and bars around the country this weekend.

The topic has been about outlaw MC clubs.

19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If you believe that outlaw motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc are purely motorcycle clubs and not involved in any criminal enterprises you must have been living in a cave for 50 years. A waste of time arguing with someone so ill-informed. Do a Google search.

You     just      do              not            get           it, do ya?

Sure, lots of crime been done by I-n-d-i-v-i-d-u-a-l members over the last 60 years. Does not mean it was organized or carried out as a club. Hence virtually every RICO (organized crime) court case against MC's has been thrown out of court, red faced Feds, and the taxpayer picks up a badly failed, unable to prove "organized" case costing millions.

I'm not the ill informed one on this particular subject.

And I aint bangin' my head against a brick wall anymore (TV forum uneducated opinions).

Do have a nice day old chap.

21 hours ago, Regyai said:

Doesnt look like any victim of an armed biker gang attack Ive ever seen

On 'overthehill' retiree vs Biker gang with impact weapons

Outcome....

Bandaids

Why do we even read this nonsense?

Don't know who you are ,nor do I care, but those band aids you are ranting about required 17 stitches. I know, I was there both nights.

Edited by mizzi39

There are good and bad in any m/c club...For sure a few "tough guys" join clubs with a "reputation" for the "attention", perhaps nothing else going for them....:sad:

I knew this guy who was killed for nothing....The Biker shooter was caught and is behind bars...

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2007/august/aug1407bulldogbashm40shootingupdate-/

22 hours ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

they don't care about consequences because they travel in packs...take a look at any video on youtube of bikers fighting...it resembles thais...always several on one...ANYONE who joins a gang to commit violence does it because they want the security offered by numbers...

How does the saying go?  'If you play with fire, you can expect to get b . . . t '   No, not 'burst', but you're close. Yes, you got it in two.

Running a pub in a country, where even the Farang clientele are likely to be bored, thirsty and none too appreciative of the comfort of others, is much too big a fire for me to consider. So, what's the alternative . . . reading groups . . . cookery classes? Or, how about knitting something really warm for winter and having a couple of needles to ward off those bikers from hell? Purrrrfect! :thumbsup:

19 pages and counting, if you can't get enough of this check out this. One of the Top rated US TV shows from 2008---2014  "Son's  of Anarchy "   Single father Jax Teller finds his loyalty to his outlaw motorcycle club tested by his growing unease concerning the group's lawlessness. While the club protects and patrols the town of Charming, Calif., keeping drug dealers away, its activities also include a thriving -- and lucrative -- illegal arms business.

Sonsof Arn.jpg

Sons-of-Anarchy1.png

Son2.jpg

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Not a very fair characterization.  Lots of them worked very hard in their home countries, but at trades that aren't much in demand (or reserved for locals) in LOS.  Marry a Thai lady, pop out a few kids, and the bills gotta get paid...

I don't drink so I don't spend time in the bars except to eat and meet for business purposes.  But some of the life stories of the guys who own them are pretty fascinating.  And lazy isn't a word that describes most of them.

maybe i should of chose the word loser instead,as thats what most of them are. and dont get me started that the fools thats in their twilight years popping out a couple of kids. god help me.