Man Caught Raping his 10-year-old Daughter Arrested

snoop1130

Man Caught Raping his 10-year-old Daughter Arrested

CityNews

daughter-rapist.jpg

CityNews – A man caught by his neighbour while in the act raping his own 10-year-old daughter in a farm yard shack has been arrested after a two day man hunt.

37-year-old Saimao Jongkim was caught in the act of raping his 10-year-old daughter in a shack by a passing neighbour on September 25. The neighbour overheard cries and decided to investigate. Saimao, the father of the girl, was startled and fled the scene.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/man-caught-raping-his-10-year-old-daughter-arrested/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-9-26

18 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Raped his own daughter!! bloody disgusting excuse of a man.

A father is supposed to love, protect his children, not violate them.

Jail the bar steward for life.

Cut-off his meat and 2 veg first!  The inmates can have his backside.

This makes me, as a father of 3 daughter's want to vomit, how can one find his own flesh and blood, let alone a young girl sexually attractive, sick the core, I'm totally lost for words.

I feel so so so sorry for the little angel, can only hope she can block this filthy act out of her little mind and try to move forward in life, no doubt she will carry her pain asking herself what did she do wrong to deserve it.

Edited by Rimmer
Text advocating extreme violence removed

This kind of disgusting behavior is not limited to Thailand or any other single culture. It occurs in England, the USA, Russia and Africa (everywhere). I cannot understand it and the punishment needs to be extremely severe for this vile act.

I dont think wild animals would do that,he most likely told her ,it was good for her,

punishment,he will not get the kind of punishment i was thinking for him.and thats

a pity,I suspect there is a lot more of this going on.

regards worgeordie

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

Raped his own daughter!! bloody disgusting excuse of a man.

A father is supposed to love, protect his children, not violate them.

Jail the bar steward for life.

Agree Colinneil, and in jail,  he in the end will surely get some of his own back , if its anything like Aussie jails for those who harm kids and wives.

And no escaping--  news will get around what with his name on the published photo.

Edited by Goong Ying

please give this vile sub human piece of shit a life sentence where he will die a slow sad death.

PS
       this is the very reason why i do not let my 8 year old daughter go with her mama alone to visit family in thailand / issan,  the thought of my child being abused or raped or worse by thai hand of a yaba fuelled thai man horrifies me !

News like this makes me speechless and out of words . I'm just praying the little girl can erase the horrific memory from her mind and move on and the man should get a lesson of his life time in a manner that all those sick bastards who even thinks of such a dirty thing their mind will see what can be the out come. Nothing simply nothing or no punishment is enough for these so called fathers who's responsibility is to protect the family and not make them the victim. So sad

8 hours ago, Ahab said:

This kind of disgusting behavior is not limited to Thailand or any other single culture. It occurs in England, the USA, Russia and Africa (everywhere). I cannot understand it and the punishment needs to be extremely severe for this vile act.

Yes it does happen in other countries but it seems to happen far more frequently in Thailand and South East Asia in general.  It is understandable why Thai women are reluctant to leave their children alone with family members when this sort of thing is so common.

12 hours ago, Ahab said:

There have been several well publicised cases internationally in the last few years.  Two in Germany including one who locked up his daughter downstairs and fathered numerous kids by her.  They begged belief.  Hubby and wife lived upstairs and she didn't know.   Inhumanity is international. 

Edited by The Deerhunter