North Korea diplomat says take atmospheric nuclear test threat 'literally'

webfact

11 minutes ago, baboon said:

You haven't done either but it doesn't stop you from waxing lyrical on the subject. 

Visas are not particularly difficult to obtain either. Nobody I met there had any trouble whatsoever. Perhaps it is just difficult in certain cases...

I've been to 101 countries now.  I'll be at close to 112 by the end of next year and if I'm lucky, around 130 in 2 years.  I know about visas.  I'm in several different internet groups that just deal with visas.  We post every day as we plan our trips to get info or help out others.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I've been to 101 countries now.  I'll be at close to 112 by the end of next year and if I'm lucky, around 130 in 2 years.  I know about visas.  I'm in several different internet groups that just deal with visas.  We post every day as we plan our trips to get info or help out others.

Very interesting I'm sure. However DPRK visas are not particularly difficult to obtain. 

21 minutes ago, baboon said:

Very interesting I'm sure. However DPRK visas are not particularly difficult to obtain. 

Well aware.  Easy to get a visa, but you're lead around by a leash while there.  Free travel is limited.  I'm not into tours.

40 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Well aware.  Easy to get a visa, but you're lead around by a leash while there.  Free travel is limited.  I'm not into tours.

"I know a lot about getting visas to NK.  Not easy.  Even tourist visas."

Clearly they have relaxed their requirements in the 30 minutes since you posted that...

Edited by baboon

On 10/26/2017 at 6:08 AM, baboon said:

Tell that to the countless millions of innocent people WE would be wiping out. I am sure that if you include the word "sadly" they won't feel too badly about it. After all, they will be exterminated by the good guys' bombs.

Never mind, they're mostly brainwashed anyway and the world is way over-populated. Only one way to deal with NK. Harsh, I know, but that's the nub of it. But you don't need to carpet-bomb, simply do PYang along with their coastal batteries, garrisons & tunnel networks when they're having one of their chest-pumping parties. Try and take out Kim & co alone and the firecrackers will fly by default; dunk head in sand (as we have for decades) and many more innocents remain threatened and potentially die.

18 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Never mind, they're mostly brainwashed anyway and the world is way over-populated. 

I am not normally lost for words, but...

Let us know how your application to rejoin the human race gets on.

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

The main reason we are where we are today is because North Korea has walked away from every denuclearization agreement ever reached.

Absolutely as they (and every other country) should.

Unless all the countries that have them are going to give them up............ 

Edited by Happy Grumpy

2 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Absolutely as they (and every other country) should.

Unless all the countries that have them are going to give them up............ 

NPT is bad because it ain't perfect. Gotcha.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody noticed that nK citizens aren’t all that desperate to stay in their own country?  What about the recent defecting soldier who was shot at 40 times by his so-called buddies and critically hit by 5 of those rounds.  Doesn’t sound like a worker’s utopia to me.  You certainly don’t see hordes of ROKs trying to escape their borders.