sipi

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update:

Cooked is red hot, pgrahmm is quietly confident, digitalbanana is peeling, RichCor can’t decide what to do with all his money, Thai Ron waied, papa al can’t find his car keys, Sipi is distraught about his lost P, cannukamuk is, well….. cannukamuk, and as for grollies, he quietly fancies himself being in the frame.

Trans is hoping no one will notice him and he'll sneak through at the last minute (lessons from Nam)

I Claudius wants more hand to hand stuff, with lots of blood, so does Constantinos, so they shouldn’t be next to each other. Tropo is still trying to figure out what his name is doing there, and Grouse has been shot. Allan B will be along later …..

Update:

Cooked is red hot, pgrahmm is quietly confident, digitalbanana is peeling, RichCor can’t decide what to do with all his money, Thai Ron waied, papa al can’t find his car keys, Sipi is distraught about his lost P, cannukamuk is, well….. cannukamuk, and as for grollies, he quietly fancies himself being in the frame.

Trans is hoping no one will notice him and he'll sneak through at the last minute (lessons from Nam)

I Claudius wants more hand to hand stuff, with lots of blood, so does Constantinos, so they shouldn’t be next to each other. Tropo is still trying to figure out what his name is doing there, and Grouse has been shot. Allan B will be along later …..

Its good to get a mention even if its for a hand job .Oh sorry it says hand to hand my mistake[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Ahh, subtle threats now, is it, geronimo? Or should I say Igor? 

I am merely a bystander who has taken it upon himself to report the happenings for future prosperity. You flatter me Sir, to think that I, have any major part to play!

Just now, geronimo said:

I am merely a bystander who has taken it upon himself to report the happenings for future prosperity. You flatter me Sir, to think that I, have any major part to play!

Whilst I get offered holidays in the Maldives and condos in Florida (I'll think about it JLC), I try to remain unbiased in my reportings, having taken an oath.

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

I am keeping a list also, along with who nominated which user.   I don't see where baboon actually nominated anyone.   I see this post:

Is that a comment or a nomination?  

I did indeed nominate JAG to drain the swamp...

7 minutes ago, Scott said:

I am keeping a list also, along with who nominated which user.   I don't see where baboon actually nominated anyone.   I see this post:

Is that a comment or a nomination?  

Post 147, he def nominated.

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Whilst I get offered holidays in the Maldives and condos in Florida (I'll think about it JLC), I try to remain unbiased in my reportings, having taken an oath.

'...try to remain unbiased, despite the freezing weather in Leningrad...'