• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, geronimo said:

Scott clarified the dot system a little earlier (thx for that), but it goes much deeper. It isn't just the like-post ration that counts, as the content itself is also assessed on humour and politeness. Must have some amazing software to do that.

Yeah... even 8-dotters can get suspended and sh!tcanned.

Amazing software...

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I think I've supported it pretty well considering I'm a newbie and tried to contribute where possible. If every member had shown half as much interest the threads would be hundreds of pages long and the vote counts in the 1000's. So obviously it's not reaching out to the general memebership. 

The question is why? I think there has been a lot of in fighting, a lot of discussions about individuals from the past and with the greatest respect to them, it means nothing to many, a lot of "in jokes" relating to historic events that for anyone looking in would mean nothing, and generally ended up as a chat thread for a few. Anyone looking in wouldnt have a clue what most of the discussions were about let alone the private internal battles going on. 

All in in all a bit of a turn off. 

Nothing personal against anyone, just my personal opinions.

Not unlike any other xmas bash.

Some reflect on the previous year. Some chat away in the corner. Some bicker. Some get pissed. Some get kicked out. Some enjoy the music.....

25 minutes ago, sipi said:

Not unlike any other xmas bash.

Some reflect on the previous year. Some chat away in the corner. Some bicker. Some get pissed. Some get kicked out. Some enjoy the music.....

If it was supposed to resemble a Xmas Bash you would be spot on. I thought it was POTY,  not a Xmas Party. Usually at a Xmas Bash it's invite only, not open to everyone to participate. 

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

If it was supposed to resemble a Xmas Bash you would be spot on. I thought it was POTY,  not a Xmas Party. Usually at a Xmas Bash it's invite only, not open to everyone to participate. 

It's a cyber Christmas bash for those who want a giggle...Those who do not want a giggle should stay away and do what they like doing...:stoner:

47 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

It is invite only, TVF members only.

Edited by sipi
The need to explain.

I could name a hundred worthy nominees. White Christmas and Gecko being just a few.  But we can only nominate three and it is well known that we gather here once a year.  I think I nominated both Colin and Trans this year but can't remember. It's irrelevant anyway.