1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Colin was allowed a quick wear of the crown before the contest had even concluded .. So long as he didn't say a word to anyone .. 

IMG_20171227_203539.jpg

I knew, but daren't reveal it on the open forum ... but seeing as you've posted the image, I have to confirm it.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, howto said:

geronimo, do you vie for the POTY 2018, seems that way.

Suggestion, one-liners don't get you there.

Oh yes they do .. We've hurled loads of likes at Geronimo .. In fact he's so bloody quick fire sometimes we can't keep up .. Or we'd hurl more :smile: in his direction ..

The unexpected thing this year, was the sudden cold snap, and many candidates had family and extended family on the road from the north, which has definitely affected the voting figures. Besides, many villages have reported primates and canines invading their livestock, which was the result of an overnight stop.

Edited by geronimo

4 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Oh yes they do .. We've hurled loads of likes at Geronimo .. In fact he's so bloody quick fire sometimes we can't keep up .. Or we'd hurl more :smile: in his direction ..

I'd be lying if I said that the 7th dot was not my drive ......

Just now, howto said:

I did, I suspect she is a he, and a brit.

Good if 'they' helped organisations, I guess.

Although I have never had the honour of a face to face meeting, I do personally know someone who had a conversation with Nancy at the CM Immigration office.

30 minutes ago, geronimo said:

More singers have come second in the past 3 years than in all the previous years (dating back to 1976)

Of course there are those of us who are from real showbusiness families unlike those those who like to post about their so called singing abilities on Thaivisa. Those of us with REAL connections to the industry...

Just now, geronimo said:

Although I have never had the honour of a face to face meeting, I do personally know someone who had a conversation with Nancy at the CM Immigration office.

Apparently, she had a placard about 90 day online reporting, and rallied round with a few of her followers. Needless to say, it had no effect, but the thought was there ....

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Apparently, she had a placard about 90 day online reporting, and rallied round with a few of her followers. Needless to say, it had no effect, but the thought was there ....

Nancy is the only TV member ever to have been given the ceremonial key to the main TV server room, and that was a lifetime achievement award.

I've been a member since 2004, and consequently over the years, I was allowed access to certain things, and like David Icke, I sensed there was something amiss, with the hierarchy, and since I took over the from the one who cannot be named as official POTY commentator, I have had to sign a lot of my rights away.

3 minutes ago, howto said:

concerning the dots ,,,

I've 103 likes of 459 posts

Justgrazing
562 likes of 731 posts

We both have 4 dots

I find this odd,

not that I care about dots ,,,

Like David Icke, you are experiencing an awakening dear fellow ....

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Nancy is the only TV member ever to have been given the ceremonial key to the main TV server room, and that was a lifetime achievement award.

err, I do datacenters, int'l FO backbones.

Ceremonial key to where, Singapore.