1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

Thank god for baboon, jnr. At least she serves as a reminder I have Done It once, at least...

Actually, monkeys are one of the few species that is not primarily focused on procreating, they prefer to eat.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Actually, monkeys are one of the few species that is not primarily focused on procreating, they prefer to eat.

'Primarily' focused on procreating? Mate, just every once in a while would be nice...

Vote baboon - He doesn't get any either.

Edited by baboon

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

'Primarily' focused on procreating? Mate, just every once in a while would be nice...

It's a very overrated pastime, I mean even Trans is down to once a week, and darksidedog can't remember the last time he was in a queue ..... If you really want to reach the summit of human thought, some bromide in the tea will help ...

Edited by geronimo

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

It's a very overrated pastime, I mean even Trans is down to once a week, and darksidedog can't remember the last time he was in a queue .....

I shall have to take your word for it. I don't really have any other choice...

Just now, baboon said:

I shall have to take your word for it. I don't really have any other choice...

Think of this way, all that pent up testosterone can be channelled into helping the underprivileged, and at least there will be something tangible to show for your efforts ...

1 minute ago, baboon said:

No wonder nobody is reading this thread anymore. If it isn't Trans blethering on about his singing, it is baboon lamenting his non-existent sex life...

We do have help forums, the "I drink too much" forum is always busy, and there are people you can talk to if you suffer from low esteem, or even suspect your spouse to be playing away from home.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

We do have help forums, the "I drink too much" forum is always busy, and there are people you can talk to if you suffer from low esteem, or even suspect your spouse to be playing away from home.

'Help! The last time I was naked in front of a woman, I was in hospital and she was shoving a camera up my dingaling...'

Just now, baboon said:

^^

Geronimo quickly changes the subject...

I was told that monkeys have a very short attention span, and I don't want you to focus on such mundane activities .... There's a title to be won and it won't come from bedroom antics ....

7 hours ago, howto said:

She would/could, in my sleep, superglue my penis onto my thigh.

Better than cutting it off with the kitchen Hinkel knife or my box cutter.

Suppose I'll just by the Camry.

Superglueing you're Hampton wick .! I've heard about putting toothpaste and even **caine on it but never sg .. 

4 minutes ago, torrzent said:

is there going to be an evening gown session like Miss Universe....or errrrr.....  budgie smuggler procession on the catwalk mayhaps?

Live events are extremely hard to monitor and crowd safety is always a concern ..... then there's the question of media rights ....

Of course, most animals have their predators, and sheep are no exception, which is why they are always flicking their ears back when they stoop to graze, and they are all familiar with the sound of fast approaching wellington boots .....