Three arrested after neighbor shot in hail of bullets after argument over collision

webfact

Three arrested after neighbor shot in hail of bullets after argument over collision

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police north of Bangkok have arrested three men after a neighbor was shot multiple times in front of his wife and young children.

Narin Areerak, 37, a building contractor, was shot in the driver's seat of his red plate Isuzu pick-up on Monday evening.

He was driving home with his wife Saengduan Peesalee, 26, who was hit in the wrist and taken to hospital.

Narin's two children from a previous relationship were in the back and witnessed their father being shot. They are aged just 12 and 7.

The incident happened in Soi Aiyara, Klong 1, Pathum Thani.

Yesterday police announced the arrest of three men, reported Thai Rath. They are Suthep Thuprasit, 25, Wicharn Piamprai 49, and his son Chanon Piamprai, 22.

Two 9mm guns and two motorbikes were taken into evidence.

Klong Luang police said that the shooting stemmed from the fact that the victim had side-swiped a motorcycle and sidecar belonging to the father of Suthep. Police said that the pick-up was new and Narin was not driving it well yet.

An argument broke out.

The father called Suthep to tell him what happened and in a rage he got together with the other men and went looking for Narin at his house.

They saw him driving in the soi where they all lived and cut in front of him on their two bikes. Then they opened fire at him as he sat in the driver's seat next to his wife and in front of his children.

No charges have yet been reported.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-20

6 minutes ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

This is nothing really , their stabbing people dead every day at the min in London last count i think was about 20 in 2 weeks thats a few mths back so prob more now .

I feel much safer here in Thailand than London or my home place Belfast.

Not on the roads I don't. I remember once beeping a motorcyclist with a girl on the back for cutting me up and as we pulled up at lights he started to put his hand into his jacket pocket, but the girl stopped him. Could be that he was going to hand me a garland by way of an apology, but I doubt it .. 

58 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Crazy! All over a minor traffic incident and in front of the fellas kids. I can't begin to think what was running through their heads to do something so stupid and not think for a second of the consequences.

The last part of the brain to fully develop is the part that deals with consequences, in the west this happens around 21, in LOS, who knows.

50 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:

Not on the roads I don't. I remember once beeping a motorcyclist with a girl on the back for cutting me up and as we pulled up at lights he started to put his hand into his jacket pocket, but the girl stopped him. Could be that he was going to hand me a garland by way of an apology, but I doubt it .. 

The roads are total chaos indeed, they never think about what the person in front is going to do next ,lets just ram on past on either side or pull out directly in front of you . Thailand needs to get the act together on their tests for a start.

1 hour ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

This is nothing really , their stabbing people dead every day at the min in London last count i think was about 20 in 2 weeks thats a few mths back so prob more now .

I feel much safer here in Thailand than London or my home place Belfast.

A father being shot dead is nothing ? Do you have  a son ? Would you care so little if he was shot dead in front of you ?

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Crazy! All over a minor traffic incident and in front of the fellas kids. I can't begin to think what was running through their heads to do something so stupid and not think for a second of the consequences.

For something to run through your head a brain is required.

Only response LOS. Or land of lunatic drivers due to police not policing! If they stated, as per a previous article,  sending out 5 good cops to control road deaths and lunatic drivers I would believe it but typical Thailand they state we are adding 200k more useless coppers. Where is my throw up bucket?

Such behaviour is not normal...either the killers were on drugs and if not, governance would really need to enhance assessment and therapy for public mental issues.

Drug trafficking should also be dealth with and establish a harsher arm from the law for the sellers.